Done Accepting Smilie Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
desismileys_3579.gif
kaos-licca-smiley-012.gif

Whoops. I'm trying to organize my smilies better in my photobucket, and moving them changes their URL so I'm seeing a lot of broken links in this thread! Sorry!

It might be good to have some sort of a :sweat: smilie. Also, what about duplicates? I see there are two crying smilies.

I don't know what this one is, though. :df:
Or what is even going on. lol Kinda seems like a green alien bear with a party in its mouth. or something. :hmm:

Thanks from me too! :)

We have two crying smilies. Is there any way to switch one of them out for a :sweat: smilie or a :| face one? I've seen people talking about those two.

We already have :brood: which looks like :|. I can add :| to the list of text codes that will yield the image. If you want a different image for :| paste one here.

I don't want to delete any crying smilies. I see this one as a smilie to convey gentle or sincere sadness :sob: , while this one :cry: is more of an over-the-top whining, or a sarcastic "oh my heart bleeds for you" kind of thing.

I know we're done but I found these and I thought they were cute so I just wanted to post them. :)

f50.gif

f54.gif

f30.gif

f11.gif

f34.gif

f26.gif

f14.gif

f18.gif

f19.gif

Reactions: Freesia
Thanks for all the smilies. Is there on option for the old :lol:? I couldn't find it.

Thanks for all the smilies. Is there on option for the old :lol:? I couldn't find it.
You're welcome nog. Do you have an image for :lol:? I can't get them from VB anymore, since I can't log in to my account, and they don't have a link to their smilie list in the FAQ.

I actually like both of these.

lol.gif lol

smile.gif smile

Status
Not open for further replies.