Game apps

AeryFairy

Anachronism
Reaction score
iPhone, iPad, android, whatever... Which downloadable games in app form are your favourites?

I love Cut The Rope and Where's My Water. Batman Arkham Asylum for iPad has some pretty awesome graphics. Popcap also make some very addictive games (peggle, bejeweled, zuma, plants vs. zombies)

This is a good idea for a thread! In fact I'm going to expand on this idea and start a new thread.

I like to play casual games on my Droid. My two favorite are "Jewels", a Bejeweled clone, and "break the bricks" a breakout style game.

I have on my Android: Spider, Solitaire, Cribbage, Sudoku, Word Search, Free Cell, Bubble Shoot(kinda like the old Bust-a-Move arcade game).

I've installed and uninstalled many many others as well. Those are the ones I've stuck with.

Countries of the World. I use it to quiz myself on geographical facts and see how well I can do, so I consider it a game.

Some of my favorite apps include: Free Kakuro, Solitaire, Free Sudoku, Mah-Jong, the Angry Birds series, and Cut the Rope. I have some others as well, but these the ones I find myself coming back to a lot, and could never see myself deleting.

I've got 4 different versions of chess on my android, because they're all better and worse than the others depending on how I'm playing :p One is better for playing with others online, one for solving strategical puzzles, one for playing against the AI, and one for playing against someone right next to me.

I've just downloaded Flow on my phone, and like it so much it bypassed my "new apps" folder and went straight in to my front page Games folder. Will add to my iPad as soon as I'm on wifi.

I also like Osmos on my phone. I'm waiting for the iPad version to go on sale again.

I like Glowfish, too.