Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi everyone,

a short intro from my side:
- I love bulletpoints
- Vegan for the animals [2+ years and counting]
- Delivery/Product Manager in IT industry, looking to apply my knowledge for the good

Looking forward to having meaningful discussions and meet like-minded, compassionate people from all around the world.

WELCOME
  • You know back when I was in college (before powerpoint) one of my instructors told the class that in his opinion bulltetpoints were an indication that you were too lazy or too ignorant to properly create an outline.
  • Now it might be said that outlines are for academic elitists who are just showing off. But I suppose they both have their place.
  • There is an option called "unordered list" that makes bullepoints.

Welcome, Katsu-Fingers!

I am happy to see how veganism is proceeding in the Eastern European countries.
I visited Mostar (BiH) and Novi Sad recently, and was happy to see that there are now not only a number of vegan places, but also people going there.

I still remember when I was learning Russian is High School (a very long time ago, around 1985 or so), and our teacher told me that there was no way at all to get vegetarian food in Moscow - she said whenever she went there she just ate meat - so I did not go there, even though I wanted to see the city.

Yes, it's getting more and more present in Serbia. I was also pleasantly surprised by vegan offer in Novi Sad, as it is much smaller city than Belgrade, but seems to have more high-quality vegan restaurants.