January Health Challenge (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How odd. Vacations are now apparently good for my weight. Of course, vacations don't look like the way they did when we were younger and had kids and went to the beach or kid-friendly destinations full of "vacation food". Now we go to new cities and walk our butts off - literally! In the four days we were in Barcelona, we walked or took the metro everywhere, and I know we walked several miles every day. And I ate a lot of salads - partly because the produce was so fresh and partly because I wasn't quite sure what to eat when we weren't in vegetarian restaurants. But I came home at least a pound less than when we left. So woo!

But so here we are now with the Polar Vortex coming and not much incentive to leave the house for the next few days. :(

How odd. Vacations are now apparently good for my weight. Of course, vacations don't look like the way they did when we were younger and had kids and went to the beach or kid-friendly destinations full of "vacation food". Now we go to new cities and walk our butts off - literally! In the four days we were in Barcelona, we walked or took the metro everywhere, and I know we walked several miles every day. And I ate a lot of salads - partly because the produce was so fresh and partly because I wasn't quite sure what to eat when we weren't in vegetarian restaurants. But I came home at least a pound less than when we left. So woo!

But so here we are now with the Polar Vortex coming and not much incentive to leave the house for the next few days. :(
Can't view the image...:shrug:

I got good walks in on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Today, I will do a video. It's too cold outside for a walk.

I hate this thread. Can’t wait for it to be over.
:p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.