News JetBlue - Announces Flights to London

I've taken JetBlue to Florida a couple of time. Not a bad airline. This is encouraging. Hmm, shyvas, maybe we can meet up in London someday. :D

Reactions: Val
I've taken JetBlue to Florida a couple of time. Not a bad airline. This is encouraging. Hmm, shyvas, maybe we can meet up in London someday. :D

That would be nice. I sure would hop onto an EasyJet flight if you could make it to London.:up:

That would be nice. I sure would hop onto an EasyJet flight if you could make it to London.:up:
Fabulous. I'll be keeping an eye out for the official start date of those flights. I've been only to the airports in England, on my way to Ireland. My friends I went with found some crazy cheap flight, but it required us to fly into Heathrow, then take a train to Gatwick and then fly from there to Shannon Airport in Ireland. :D I think I prefer the direct flights, despite the savings of the roundabout way we went, hehe.

Fabulous. I'll be keeping an eye out for the official start date of those flights. I've been only to the airports in England, on my way to Ireland. My friends I went with found some crazy cheap flight, but it required us to fly into Heathrow, then take a train to Gatwick and then fly from there to Shannon Airport in Ireland. :D I think I prefer the direct flights, despite the savings of the roundabout way we went, hehe.

It's quite easy to get from LHR to LGW. However, there is no direct train line but a coach service run by National Express.

It's quite easy to get from LHR to LGW. However, there is no direct train line but a coach service run by National Express.
Yes, we had to catch a regular train, as I recall, riding with commuters. I don't recall exactly how we got to the train. We might have taken a cab or a bus.