Nintendo

Well, the Wii is a Nintendo console ... We've had a Wii for several years now, but it's not being used much. I like the downhill skiing and ski jumping, but it just seems like too much effort to turn on everything to get it up and running. (TV, console, amplifier, get the Wii board out from underneath the sofa etc.)

I have a Wii I don't use too often right now. I just don't have the time. My daughter is looking is looking around for a Nintendo or Supernintendo.

Yes, and they told her they go right back out as quick as they get them in.

Oh wow. I assume she's been checking craigslist and ebay?

My sister owns a Wii and I have a few friends that do also. They all played it fairly often when they first got them, but haven't touched them since.

I don't think she's tried ebay, I'll have to mention it to her. There was one on craigslist for a ridiculous $150.

I played just beat an almost universally panned Super Nintendo game that is old enough to legally drink called Drakkhen. It was the first time I played through it, but I really liked it, and felt very nostalgic playing through it, since it somehow reminded me of the positive aspects of being a kid in the early 90s. I'm currently all teary eyed because it's finished, and there won't be anything like it again. It certainly wasn't the without its flaws, but I thought it was really quirky and neat. :sniff:

It's funny, but the "good" games like Mega Man, Double Dragon, and Final Fantasy don't leave me feeling this way when I play them. I wonder why. :iiam:

I have a Wii, a SNES, an N64, a game boy colour, a game boy micro, and a DS. They all get used relatively frequently.
Aw man memories. I played Warioland on mine like constantly. Dont know why I loved it so much.

I have Wii, DS. Used to have Gameboy colour, GB advance and a Snes.

Looks like I'm the Nintendo dork of the forum. >>; I've been playing Nintendo since I was around four, and now I'm twenty-three. I have SNES (hooked up), N64 (closet. Not enough room) GameCube (hooked up), Wii (hooked up), Wii U (hooked up). I have Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, and 3DS XL.

Zelda's my favorite series, and I also love Mario, Donkey Kong Country, Fire Emblem and a load of others. I have a PS2 and a PS3 as well. I use those two a fair amount, but Nintendo's my favorite by far.

Reactions: thefadedone