Pms and menstrual cramps remedies

I recommend celery sage. I hope you are doing great too. I absolutely love being a vegan it is so much beneficial. I use to be 230 lbs I am now 160 and I feel better than I have ever felt before. I have been vegan for almost 1 year now and it as changed my life. I’ve only gotten a cold once and it lasted for almost 3 days. I feel the best I’ve ever felt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kelli
Thanks. I never heard of it. It is easy to find. Does it come in pill form?

I am the opposite of great 3 days go the pain was the worst ever. I thought I was going 2 have 2 go to the er late at night. Thankfully 2 tyenols helped which is surprising since that never helps me ever. nightmare.

Congrads of your weight loss! That is amazing!

Last edited:
So I have a brutal bowel disease which make my hormones messed up. Hell on earth. Any remedies would be great.

Things I have tried raspberry leaf tea an pills, chasteberry piils, butterbur, feverfew,dong quai pills , marshmallow pills , slippery elm pills and tes,aloe vera juice pills and gel, magnesium pills and powders, vitamin b6, 12, d, e, c, licorice tea and pills, blue cohosh, turmeric pills and powder, fennel tea, mint tea, dandelion pills, milk thistle tea and pills, flax oil and powder, rose oil, ginger tea, powder and pills, peppermint oil pills, artichoke pills, triphala powder and pills, meditation, dr . ho tens machine. Over the counter drugs do nothing.

Then prescription muscle relaxants, naproxen, celebrex, anti depressants, codeine didn't help. The anti depressants, codeine, celebrex hurt my stomach really badly. Awesome. I slso eat whole foods that r really good. veg, seeds, tempeh, tofu, fruits, rice, oats. I have to eat healthy cause junk makes my bowels worse. I drink coconut kifir too

200w.gif
200.gif
Hi girl! Oh my god, I totally know how you feel!!! I went through this too! I recently (6 months or so) got rid of all cramps after a brutal battle with them!!!
I have great tips on my blog about this (on Soul in the Raw) under menstrual cramps! It literally details everything I am doing!

I really hope you try this and it helps! Sounds like you've tried sooo many things! I think it has to be a combination of what I suggest that works.

Sending lots of love your way!!!
Marina

Reactions: kelli