UK Product Thread

Waitrose has a large vegan range. We've tried the carbonara, mac & greens & cauliflower/broccoli cheese - all really nice especially the first two!

M&S also had a large new range, as do sainsburys & I've seen lots about some nice chocolate type desserts from Asda. Iceland have the 'No Bull' range etc etc

Greggs have also launched a warm vegan sausage roll today.

There's endless amounts of other new products being released too which is amazing :)

Reactions: Val
Waitrose has a large vegan range. We've tried the carbonara, mac & greens & cauliflower/broccoli cheese - all really nice especially the first two!

M&S also had a large new range, as do sainsburys & I've seen lots about some nice chocolate type desserts from Asda. Iceland have the 'No Bull' range etc etc

There's endless amounts of other new products being released too which is amazing :)

I posted a threat abut Greggs vegan Quorn roll, in the UK thread. It's all over the news today.

News - The Greggs Vegan Sausage Roll

It's amazing by the soar in numbers of new plant based products, that the UK supermarket's are now stocking.
You'd hate it over here !!:(

I can't think what I've tried new recently...

The vegan Magnums are really lovely.

I tried the 2 vegan chocolate tortes from Waitrose but I didn't really like the base as they were way too sweet. I mean, they weren't that bad as I did eat both of them, lol.

Iceland have the 'No Bull' range etc etc

I like the No Bull range.:)

My local Greggs doesn't have the sausage roll as I went in there specifically to look for it!:mad::DI will have to try in Central London.

I tried the 2 vegan chocolate tortes from Waitrose but I didn't really like the base as they were way too sweet. I mean, they weren't that bad as I did eat both of them, lol.

My local Greggs doesn't have the sausage roll as I went in there specifically to look for it!:mad::DI will have to try in Central London.
Moll, its lovely to see you posting again :hug:

I haven't tried the sausage roll either - tbh I wouldn't go out of my way to get it but when I next pass a greggs I'll definitely see if they have it.

Have you tried the new almond and chocolate swirl Swedish Glace ?

Ha ha about the chocolate tortes from Waitrose !:p

Last edited:
Have you tried the new almond and chocolate swirl Swedish Glace ?

No, I haven't even seen it yet. Sounds nice.

I did try the vegan Ben & Jerry's finally. I can't remember what I thought now.

I have tried a lot of the new vegan Quorn stuff. The fishless fingers taste exactly like the real thing, well, as I remember them tasting.