Random questions to get to know you

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Okay, so I'm bored, and the following questions popped into my head.

1. Have you ever been to a Disney park and did you enjoy yourself?

2. If a local shop carried beer-flavored toothpaste, would you buy it?

3. Have you ever been so disgusted by a movie that you walked out before it ended and demanded your money back?

4. If you could have a pet dragon, would you?

5. Can you change a flat tire on a car all by yourself?

6. Do you know anyone who has insisted on observing a New Year's Day "First Foot" tradition?

7. Do you ever eat pineapple with salt sprinkled on it?

8. If your neighbor started a new church that requires its members to do kinky things with chocolate, would you join?

9. Did you ever strike up a conversation with a stranger on the bus or train and discover that you both know the same person?

10. If a local shop carried beer-flavored ice cream and it was vegan, would you buy it?

No to every single question except for Disney land. I wouldn't say that I enjoyed myself madly but it was quite unique.:p

1. No...never been and have no interest. I hate crowds.
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. I will have to google that but I'm pretty sure the answer is no.
7. No but I tried salt on cantaloupe. Interesting but I prefer it salt free.
8. No
9. Not bus or train but I have had conversations with random people and found out we know the same person.
10. I think I might. I'm currently on a beer journey and since ice cream is sweet I think I could do a beer flavor if it isn't too hoppy, hahahahaha.

No, apart from I think yes to question 9 and probably yes to question 10.

1. Yes, I have been to one, but I didn't really enjoy it. I was constantly being shoved around by crowds. :confused:
2. no
3. no
4. Depends on the dragon's needs
5. no
6. no
7. no
8. no
9. no
10. no

---No, I live too far. Not sure I would enjoy it now. I might have, as a kid.

---And have beer breath without actually drinking it? No.

3. Have you ever been so disgusted by a movie that you walked out before it ended and demanded your money back?

---No.

---No, a cat and a dog is enough.

---Yes.

6. Do you know anyone who has insisted on observing a New Year's Day "First Foot" tradition?

---My husband has mentioned it to me before (he is Scottish), but he doesn't follow it. So, No.

---No. Although I heard of people eating it with watermelon, so this is probably not that different.

8. If your neighbor started a new church that requires its members to do kinky things with chocolate, would you join?

---No. No churches, kinky chocolate or not.

9. Did you ever strike up a conversation with a stranger on the bus or train and discover that you both know the same person?

---Probably. I come from a town with a population of < 13000. Not on a bus or train though. None of those in my home town.

10. If a local shop carried beer-flavored ice cream and it was vegan, would you buy it?

---Maybe. Out of curiosity mainly.

1. Have you ever been to a Disney park and did you enjoy yourself? Yes, a few times, but the last visit was over 15 years ago.

2. If a local shop carried beer-flavored toothpaste, would you buy it? Yuck, no.

3. Have you ever been so disgusted by a movie that you walked out before it ended and demanded your money back? No.

4. If you could have a pet dragon, would you? Possibly, but it would have to be a rescue. :p

5. Can you change a flat tire on a car all by yourself? I like to think I can.

6. Do you know anyone who has insisted on observing a New Year's Day "First Foot" tradition? No idea what this is.

7. Do you ever eat pineapple with salt sprinkled on it? No, I would never defile a pineapple in that way.

8. If your neighbor started a new church that requires its members to do kinky things with chocolate, would you join? No, but I would probably lead a rescue mission to liberate the chocolate. Chocolate is meant to be eaten.

9. Did you ever strike up a conversation with a stranger on the bus or train and discover that you both know the same person? Not on a bus, but this happened at a large event with thousands of people. The person surprisingly knew my brother.

10. If a local shop carried beer-flavored ice cream and it was vegan, would you buy it? Again, yuck, and no.

Reactions: KLS52

Yes! But you knew that already, as we'd just been to one when we met up with you in LA :p I've actually been to three (Paris, Florida, California). I love it.

Umm... maybe. I'd be curious. But I like my toothpaste minty.

No. I did get super bored during one I was at with a group of friends, so I left with one friend for like an hour, bought donuts, and then we went back in as it ended. Didn't demand money back or anything though.

YES.

Never tried. I'd give it a good go, but... probably not.

A what?

I'm allergic to pineapple :(

Thank you for the weird images of my elderly neighbour...

Yes! This has happened a few times.

Yes. Definitely.

Reactions: PTree15
I have been to Disney World and Epcot which I guess is part of Disney World. The first time was many years ago when my kids were young. When I had custody of my grandkids in 2009, we had the opportunity to go again. I know the kids enjoyed it very much but the crowds and the heat are not something I enjoy that much.

No

No

Though I love dragons, having one as a "pet" would probably not be allowed in my apartment! :D

I know HOW to do it but the actual DOING is probably beyond me as I can't even move the tire in the bed of my truck cause it is so heavy.

I don't know what that is so no.

I have never tried that though I have put salt on melons before.

No, don't do church of any kind.

I can't remember anything but I may have as I do talk to strangers.

Probably!

1. Have you ever been to a Disney park and did you enjoy yourself? Yes, several times, and I always enjoy myself.

2. If a local shop carried beer-flavored toothpaste, would you buy it? I love beer, but not in my toothpaste, so no.

3. Have you ever been so disgusted by a movie that you walked out before it ended and demanded your money back? Nope.

4. If you could have a pet dragon, would you? No.

5. Can you change a flat tire on a car all by yourself? I used to be able to do this, but now the service stations use those power tools to tighten the lug nuts, so I am not strong enough to do it myself anymore.

6. Do you know anyone who has insisted on observing a New Year's Day "First Foot" tradition? I am going to say no, as I have no idea what that is.

7. Do you ever eat pineapple with salt sprinkled on it? No, and I don't think I would enjoy that too much.

8. If your neighbor started a new church that requires its members to do kinky things with chocolate, would you join? As much as I love chocolate, no. I don't do church. :D

9. Did you ever strike up a conversation with a stranger on the bus or train and discover that you both know the same person? Not that I can recall, though I talk to people on the train a lot.

10. If a local shop carried beer-flavored ice cream and it was vegan, would you buy it? See answer 2. Beer yes, beer flavored foods, not so much, unless it's bread.

1.No, but I'd like to

2. No. Even if it were vegan, noooo

3. No. I walked out on one movie because I was too tired, but didn't demand a refund.

4. Maybe....

5. Nope

6. Don't know what that is

7. No

8. Nope nope nope. First off they're likely using milk chocolate, and I don't do kinky. I'm also atheist.

9. No

10. Once to try it

I've never been to one. I don't know why, but Disney stuff never really did much for me... it's okay I guess.

No. I'd use it if there were nothing else, but I don't like beer.

No.

No.

I've changed a tire, but not for more than 30 years- I couldn't do it now without instructions. I'll provisionally answer "yes" to that one (so I don't come across as very negative- like a Blue Meaney, who only takes "no" for an answer). :D

No. (I read the post explaining what it was. Interesting! But even though my ancesrtors mostly come from the British Isles, I'd never heard of this.)

No. (I used to put salt instead of sugar on my oatmeal though.)

No.

No.

No (same reason as #2 above).

oh, I read that as 'beef flavoured icecream':rolleyes:......ok I'll change my answer to yes....beer flavour sounds ok.

Reactions: Amy SF
Yes to 5, no to everything else.

Ditto for me. I used to live up North, and had to change the two rear tires from regular to snow tires every winter, then back to regular tires in the spring. But, like Tom, I probably have not done this in 30 years or more. The last time I needed it done, I just called AAA.