Sir Harry McNibblesALot

Awww. Such cuteness all around.:smitten: I'm so glad you got him and rescued him. He indeed looks happy. Thank you for sharing his story and the pics. He seems to be enjoying his new life so far! You must let us know what happens when Mr. Snot comes back home and meets his new family member.

I have a feeling Sir Harry McNibblesALot is going to become a mama's boy. :)

He is a fickle bunny. For the past four days he has wolfed his spinach down at each offering. This morning he gets raspberry leaves for the first time and wolfed those too. This evening I gave him both, and he's decided spinach is beneath him. He tossed the spinach container away in contempt and is throwing his raspberry leave holder around in the hope that more will magically appear inside.

Did you tell Mr. Snot? (I just saw your post on FB and wondered how he's not going to see that, unless you made that invisible to him. :p )

Did you tell Mr. Snot? (I just saw your post on FB and wondered how he's not going to see that, unless you made that invisible to him. :p )

Yes I did :D

I was getting stuck every time he asked me what I'd been doing, so I told him. He was very happy. He can't get internet there anyway because the connection is so slow, but at least now I will have something to talk about on the phone.

Yes I did :D

I was getting stuck every time he asked me what I'd been doing, so I told him. He was very happy. He can't get internet there anyway because the connection is so slow, but at least now I will have something to talk about on the phone.

Awesome!

Grooming_zps4a5dc3f2.jpg

RelaxedBunny_zpsd0286a4a.jpg

Reactions: KLS52 and Freesia
Watch out if he starts running around your feet in circles... that means he REALLY loves you, and then he will start humping your foot. :p
(That will stop post-neuter.)

Reactions: KLS52
I have to say that as much as I like rabbits, they're so much cuter when I don't have to take care of them. Pretty much the same philosophy I employ with children

Harry met my friend today, and he wasn't nervous or scared although he didn't let her stroke him like he lets me. He sat with us in the living room and sniffed around her feet. He's such a nice confident bunny, it's very lucky that such a novice bunny keeper ended up with such a laid back bunny.

Watch out if he starts running around your feet in circles... that means he REALLY loves you, and then he will start humping your foot. :p
(That will stop post-neuter.)

Haha, he doesn't fancy me :D

He does follow me from room to room unless he's eating or sleeping, and he's really enjoying being stroked, purrs every time. I don't think he is really sexually mature yet, he pees in his litter box and hasn't tried marking anywhere. Also haven't seen him humping anything. I hope he is ready for neutering because I'm really keen to find him a bunny friend.

I have to say that as much as I like rabbits, they're so much cuter when I don't have to take care of them. Pretty much the same philosophy I employ with children

Don't worry, I am happy looking after Sir Harry <3

Reactions: AeryFairy
Blame it on an old roommate of mine and SB's. She had a rabbit that she didn't take care of well and it sort of soured me a bit

Sir Harry has an infection. It might just be his eyes or it might be an upper respiratory infection, so he is on eye drops AND antibiotics. Poor bunny. The vet was nice but she talked realllly loud which didn't help his fear. He's been quiet since he got back, sleeping in a corner, but I think that's because he was at the vets during his normal sleeping time and he's catching up. Poor bunny :(