The Ancient Written Future is Predicted

VeganRachel

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Raw vegan
I am a spiritual being, not religious. I do believe in God and yeshua, however.
Yet I am using two ancient wisdoms within the bible as my focus.
I do believe that God intended for us to be vegan, and caretakers/stewards/friends of the animals.
Not their victimizers, killers, or eaters of. This is clearly shown in Genesis 1:29-30--29Then God said, “Behold,
I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit contains seed.
They will be yours for food. 30And to every beast of the earth and every bird of the air and every creature that crawls
upon the earth—everything that has the breath of life in it—I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so.
A clear passage that shows the final future is in Isaiah 11:
6The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion
and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters
cover the sea.
--NO more humans slaughtering Gods' children and sacrificing, eating their dead bodies. We will live in peace and harmony.

• Love
Reactions: Brian W
You're essentially preaching to the choir...
I hear you. However I am simply proposing this to others to receive feedback. Some humans do not know or
read what is in the Bible,and I believe this z(vegan) statement will come true!. Have a great holiday, rachel