The Cat Lovers Thread

12118784_1031113376941664_2995281820963269473_n_zpsbdz5efqj.jpg

You need to take those pumpkins you just bought and take some pics with your black cats!

Bruce has taken to sleeping next to me and Selina is either between my partner and I or next to him. It is cute.

Reactions: KLS52
First bath for Bruce at home. He did very well, but Selina on the other hand... Lets just say I am scratched up.

Attachments

• FB_20151021_14_55_49_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20151021_14_55_49_Saved_Picture.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: Amy SF and KLS52
My cats do that, too. I bought a hairbrush specifically for them because they loved rubbing their cheeks on mine and I don't want cat hair in my brush, LOL.

has anyone ever had a cat go into a deep sleep that you had to shake them to wake them up?
Buffy just did it, she was out for about 10 seconds and I had to shout at her and give her a wee shake to wake her up. usually she's up even if you just touch her head. I googled it and apparently it's normal if they feel completely safe but it freaked me out. I've had cats all 29 years of my life - Buffy for 7 - and never come across it before. she's fine now (apart from being woken up every 5 minutes by a paranoid mummy). silly cat.

Yes, with my older, senior cats and this kitten that I fostered last summer...scared the heck out of me!

ETA: This is the third time he did this so I pretty much knew he was ok enough for me to film it.

And he was adopted by my friends ex husband so I get regular updates. And the daughter adopted the orange and white one. I kept Stella and I often wonder and hope the other four are happy in their new homes.