NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a half hour ago, Metrolink posted this picture on their Facebook page:

D7ADAE0A-22BB-4297-9C3F-16D795F6184D.jpeg

Notice anyone missing?

My Facebook comment: “This is going to melt a lot of snowflakes.”

Trump Blames Democrats For Lack Of Gun Control Laws

I normally try to be a very polite person and to make arguments in a non-controversial way, so I am saying this in the most polite and restrained form I am able to say it:

Dump has an *** for his head, complete with **** as his brains. So what comments exactly would we expect to come out of his sphincter mouth (or twitter account)? The creature is as it is, and I am not really sure whether we should be faulting it for the garbage it secretes, as it obviously can not do anything else.

But we can and should fault the voters and enablers of that party and that creature specifically, and shame them for the role they have taken and continue to take in world history.

Trump Blames Democrats For Lack Of Gun Control Laws

I normally try to be a very polite person and to make arguments in a non-controversial way, so I am saying this in the most polite and restrained form I am able to say it:

Dump has an *** for his head, complete with **** as his brains. So what comments exactly would we expect to come out of his sphincter mouth (or twitter account)? The creature is as it is, and I am not really sure whether we should be faulting it for the garbage it secretes, as it obviously can not do anything else.

But we can and should fault the voters and enablers of that party and that creature specifically, and shame them for the role they have taken and continue to take in world history.

Well done, lol.

Reactions: Andy_T
DWbTVycXcAAiwuk.jpg

Reactions: Andy_T
Illinois State Legislature Candidate Urged to Drop out of Race Following Offensive Remarks
“We had a meeting with Burt Minor, and during the course of the conversation he asked me if I had children. I said no. He asked me if I was married. I said no. He then asked me if I had ever been married. I said no. And then he said. ‘Well then are you a lesbo?'”

Harold said she told him no. “But then I also made it clear that someone’s sexual orientation should not be used to disqualify them for running for office,” Harold said. Harold said Minor seemed “surprised” that she was standing up for herself. Within the same conversation, Minor also asked Harold whether it was ever appropriate to use the n-word, “but he said the full word,” she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.