The Weather.

16 degrees predicted for tonight. The cold front has arrived here and will reach you guys soon. So don't worry it's on it's way. Please feel free to keep it there.:D

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
71F. It says 30% chance of rain, but I am so hoping it will not. I have an evening picnic and live music planed.

I just checked the weather forecast for Santa Monica/LA. Twill be sunny for the next couple of days, and then rain on and off for the next week. I just found my mini travel umbrella (which I got at Target) and stowed it in the backpack I take to work. I have two umbrellas in my car (one of them with a slightly broken handle), but my other two umbrellas have vanished. They are somewhere, I just can't find them yet. So at least I'll have my mini umbrella with me for when I need it. :)

At least we're getting more rain than we got last year. Remember last winter? The Winter that Wasn't? :eek:

It doesn't feel too cold here, the "Beast from the East" didn't arrive after all apparently.:rolleyes:

I just went to take the doggy outside and it is freezing cold.

:dog: Aww, one of my dog shivers when she is cold.

Another foggy, cloudy and humid day. More storms possible later. There was a tornado in Edgewater yesterday. :(