UK news ... Brides family refuses to attend wedding- vegan menu

I kind of play it by ear. If the couple makes a point of asking about dietary requirements, I speak up. If they don't, then I don't. But in cases where I haven't asked, they've already had something vegan prepared <3
This is how I do it as well. Some in my family have been very accommodating, but others not so much.

If they really wanted to attend the wedding, they would either do without their meat for a day, or find the nearest steakhouse on google maps that they could got to after the ceremony.

And I would do the same if the situation were reversed, except I'd eat before hand, or bring some food to eat.

I am worried people will complain that my wedding will be a vegan wedding. My partner loves the idea and he is an omni, but I am concerned that family and friends will be upset. I did have a fb post about this and most of my friends completely understood, just a couple didn't like it.

I am worried people will complain that my wedding will be a vegan wedding. My partner loves the idea and he is an omni, but I am concerned that family and friends will be upset. I did have a fb post about this and most of my friends completely understood, just a couple didn't like it.

For what it's worth, I'm so glad I stuck to my guns on that one. Not gonna tell you what to do, but have a good think about what will make you and your partner happiest :)