Unpopular Opinions Society

Strangely enough, no. I think possums are so ugly that they're cute, but I don't find their tails icky. Which makes no sense, I freely admit.
freely? so, you weren't under the gun on that answer? ok.

they do have some teeth on em.

it is. for cleaning and on food. as a southerner, i love distilled vinegar on rice and beans. yum.

Yes, white vinegar is my primary cleaning solution. (Having birds, I have to be extremely careful about what I use - they have such vulnerable respiratory systems.)

Apple cidar vinegar is my preferred vinegar for food, followed by balsamic and, when I want a delicate flavor, rice wine vinegar

Yes, white vinegar is my primary cleaning solution. (Having birds, I have to be extremely careful about what I use - they have such vulnerable respiratory systems.)

Apple cidar vinegar is my preferred vinegar for food, followed by balsamic and, when I want a delicate flavor, rice wine vinegar

you silly lightweight youngters. hit distilled up. tastes good and cleans those insides. lol.

Serious question for a minute - the RSPB recommend using a disinfectant solution to clean bird feeders and prevent the spread of disease. Could that be hurting the birds or is it okay outside where the 'fumes' don't stay so concentrated?

Serious question for a minute - the RSPB recommend using a disinfectant solution to clean bird feeders and prevent the spread of disease. Could that be hurting the birds or is it okay outside where the 'fumes' don't stay so concentrated?

Outdoors, the issue wouldn't be so much fumes as residue left on the feeders that might get on the seeds/other food.

I will disinfect stainless steel bowls, etc., in a 10% bleach solution from time to time, but I do it outdoors and rinse really, really well.

If your feeders are metal, you should be O.K. using a disinfecting solution as long as you rinse really well.

For anything that has wood parts, I wouldn't use any disinfecting solution not specifically formulated for birds. (Such solutions do exist.)

For myself, for things I can't bleach, I use a steam cleaner to disinfect.

Reactions: Lord Snot
You can be a vegan mainly for health/dietary reasons, but with some added elements of ethics intermingled.

I don't really like squash. I remember trying pattypan squash and sorta liking it, but I can totally live without any kind of squash.

The boy hates vinegar so much, he won't even eat ketchup or mustard.

I can eat those in a small amount. If I use anything like vinegar or lemon juice in cooking I always add to taste as often I find that someone's idea to put in several tablespoons of lemon juice is too much for me. I dont have the same problem with lemon zest though. The flavour is fine, I just dont like the tartness.

Vampire, werewolf and/or zombie books, movies and TV shows are vastly overrated. With the possible exception of Grimm, which is pretty amusing.