Various random thoughts & observations....

Can I say 'have fun'? :jump:
Yes, but I’m not going. :rofl: Through no fault of my own though! The painter changed his days for coming here. But I rescheduled the fun thing for next week. :D

I’m analyzing my “new” friends, lol. I thought I was really clicking with this one woman but it’s turning out not to be the case. I am disappointed. But I feel validated because I just found out that someone else is seeing the same pushy/no it all trait that I’ve been noticing the more I hang around her. So it’s not just me. 😅

When I hang out with friends I don’t want it to feel like it’s a competition. I want to relax and enjoy things together. I’m not a competitive person. I don’t have to be the smartest or funniest or be the most anything. I just want to be me and have fun. We can be different. Like different things. One opinion doesn’t have to be the right opinion. 🤷‍♀️

Unless it’s about Trump. Then I’m always right. Lol 😂 But then I refuse to even have a political discussion if someone is on the opposing team because I can’t handle it.

What makes some people so argumentative? 🤔

Same happened to me the other day; someone who said that us vegans are extremists. We have to accept that omnis eat meat as they 'allow' us to be plant based! :confused::eek: Furthermore, we should be helping children charities before helping animal ones. Pigeons should be culled etc. Shall I continue? :(:confused:

I’m analyzing my “new” friends, lol. I thought I was really clicking with this one woman but it’s turning out not to be the case. I am disappointed. But I feel validated because I just found out that someone else is seeing the same pushy/no it all trait that I’ve been noticing the more I hang around her. So it’s not just me. 😅

When I hang out with friends I don’t want it to feel like it’s a competition. I want to relax and enjoy things together. I’m not a competitive person. I don’t have to be the smartest or funniest or be the most anything. I just want to be me and have fun. We can be different. Like different things. One opinion doesn’t have to be the right opinion. 🤷‍♀️

Unless it’s about Trump. Then I’m always right. Lol 😂 But then I refuse to even have a political discussion if someone is on the opposing team because I can’t handle it.
I used to hate attending meetings at work with so many participants competing to "win" the room by trying to be witty, funny, sarcastic, whatever. So over that sort of thing. I, too, have no interest in being among friends who act like that. It's tiring, boring and annoying. :D

Agree on Trump! I can't handle the nonsense that comes out of some Trump supporters I know.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
I decided I wanted to try the pumpkin beer my bf's sister gave us, and I don't like stout beers at all, I have no idea why I thought i'd like this one. lmao. If my drink doesn't taste like a dessert, I don't want it. Can't have a sip of it without making a face... and adding vegan whip did not help at all. :( I feel bad for wasting it because maybe he likes it.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52