UK Vegan Restaurants/Eateries

vegan-burgers-1024x645.jpg

vegan-curry-1024x645.jpg

For vegetarian only restaurants, please see this thread.

Chains
Las Iguanas
Nando's
Pizza Express
Pizza Hut
Subway
Taco Bell
Tampopo
Wagamama
Wetherspoons Pubs

Kew
Rock and Rose

Manchester
Ning

Newcastle Upon Tyne
The Scrumpy Willow and Singing Kettle

Whitby
White House Hotel

===

I'm not sure if there's already anything on this so I apologise if there is.

I thought it might be a nice place to post vegan friendly restaurants, and maybe point out what options we know of there.

(feel free to start up a USA version)
This is a great new vegan restaurant Mallow https://g.co/kgs/ujqR1T

Last night I visited Delish Vegan Kitchen in Oxford with Mrs Summer. It's an Indian restaurant, and all vegan as the name implies. I had mango lassi to drink, and the thali with 3 shaaks (red lentils, mung beans and cabbage).

It was all very nice: the food, the restaurant itself, and the people running it were also very friendly.

Infinity Foods in the Laines in Brighton. This is a vegan/vegetarian shop that also has an organic bakery that sells sourdough bread, Chelsea buns, brownies, focaccia, vegan sausage rolls and pizza. There is also quite a large section of chocolates and sweets. Moreover, they also have a section where they sell bento boxes:

We're pleased to offer buy one get one free pizza at Purezza when you bring a friend throughout this month for everyone in Vegan Brighton. Mon-Fri all day until close. One free pizza per table. Simply show this post to claim.

1705506355198.png

Reactions: Blues and PTree15
1708080387844.png

Purezza-Camden,Brighton & Manchester

BACK BY POPULAR DOUGH-MAND!

We heard you loud and clear.
The OG Dough Balls are back!​
During the pandemic, we faced some challenges as a key ingredient supplier for our beloved Dough Balls closed down...

Now, we're thrilled to announce their return to town, along with everyone's favourite cheesy dough bites.​

Reactions: hungryraccoon