Advertisement

Vegetable Police on YouTube

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vegetable Police, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegetable Police

Vegetable Police New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Hello everyone ;) Just introducing myself here.

I have a YouTube channel if you are interested. Subscribe if you like funny videos about vegan diets!

Here's a sample ;)

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. kim1984

kim1984 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hi there and welcome to the forums! Going to check out your YouTube channel now!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

3. NIall

NIall New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Flexitarian
    Hey Vegetable Police,

I enjoy your youtube showings and enjoy your face.

Please enjoy this link to an article on diet I liked for you *LINK REMOVED BY STAFF*

This is my showings for now, but did start ozone therapy in the form of sodium dioxide and dmso, which i beleive was killing the lyme well. But very chemically as it is a chemical and also killing my good buggy buggy's as well as bad. So will drink the raw milk like a baby now and see. Maybe I will do the Ozone as it was good enough for the illuminati killer rupert murdoch my googles says but I'll give the raw milk some more time, even though few symptoms have now come back since i discontinued the ozone therapy.

Enjoys your day

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2018
  4. Veganite
    Woot

Veganite Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +653 / 1 / -2
    Lifestyle/Diet:
    Vegan
    Hmm...it would seem The Veggie Police hasn't posted on this forum in three years, since the original thread was created. Your link refers to non-vegan content. This is a vegan forum, so I've removed the link and am closing the thread. If you wish to contact Vegetable Police, I suggest trying his YT channel, directly.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.