Watcha Drinkin?

Cup of coffee with one sugar and soya milk. It was so warm yesterday that I thought about making an iced coffee but it is raining and chilly so it is hot coffee today.

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I just couldn’t bring myself to “like” this post. :ignore: Lol 😂 😘
LOL, no worries! I have tried adding things to hot coffee, but I haven't really liked them. I do like a soy latte, though. But I love my hot coffee black for the most part. Now, iced coffee is another story. I do like almond milk and a sweetener, but I also get in the mood for black iced coffee, if it's good and strong, like a cold brew. Hmm, time to get some beans for making cold brew. :p

• Love
Reactions: KLS52
More black coffee. :) I made a big pot so that I can have some flavored iced coffee later.

Reactions: KLS52
Black coffee for me!
I do like iced coffee with chocolate and maybe almond or oatmilk. I don't know about soy? I hated that when I tried it long ago

Reactions: PTree15
Black coffee for me!
I do like iced coffee with chocolate and maybe almond or oatmilk. I don't know about soy? I hated that when I tried it long ago
There are now specialized barista soy milks you can buy especially for mixing into coffee, because I too have experienced dreadful vegan coffee adds that simply do not work.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15