Watcha Drinkin?

I can't believe I didn't have one before now. I, too, am using it several times a day. I really love it!
I had one with programmable temps, I got it specifically for green tea. I then won a glass kettle, and when the other died I found it was just as good for watching temps by the size of the bubbles.
I am getting to like the taste of green tea more, but can only drink it with certain foods. So far I've been doing ok having it with oatmeal and fruit

Reactions: PTree15
A cup of coffee! So tired today.

I did buy some new herbal tea from Aldi last night so I will have a cup later.

• Friendly
More tea. I haven't had coffee in nearly two weeks. I might finally make some tomorrow.

Made myself a chocolate martini-equal parts creme de cocoa (vegan? never questioned it, it's pretty old!) and vodka and lots of ice.

• Love
A cup of tea with sugar and soya milk. I was craving it so much that I had to go and buy milk just now.

A cup of black tea with sugar and soya milk. Sparkling water with lime.

Herbal tea.

I did crack and had a cup of coffee yesterday afternoon as I felt tired and then had a bad sleep last night as a result.

(I just realised that sounded like I did crack, the drug! Lol.)

Herbal tea.

I did crack and had a cup of coffee yesterday afternoon as I felt tired and then had a bad sleep last night as a result.

(I just realised that sounded like I did crack, the drug! Lol.)
I was laughing only at your parenthetical. ;)

I'm having black coffee.