What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digging this new (to me) band. The vocalist/bassist is from Amebix, the first crust punk band which formed 40 years ago...huge influence on me and most the bands I've listened to since high school.

Best MonaLisa Twins video yet.
Dad on Bass guitar. Lisa in an Ugly Christmas Beatles sweater playing ukulele and guitar. Mona on flute, washboard, and armchair.
Not sure but are the bangs reminiscent of the early Beatles? Mona with a George and Lisa with a John.
And do identical twins have an advantage when singing harmonies?

Happy Sunday. Stay Groovy.

Time for Halloween music.
Check out the skeletons line dancing at 1;20

Ok, I was wrong about Follow the Sun being the MonaLisa Twin's best video.

THIS is their best video.

Halloween theme continued

this movie was made in 1975. Which probably makes it older than most of you. But it still plays in theatres at midnight all over the US. If you go to see it this October remember to bring your
confetti, newspaper, water pistol, lighter or flashlight, rubber gloves, noisemakers, Toilet paper , Toast, party hat, bell, and playing cards

don't forget to brush up on your time warp dance steps.

Diggin the forum style, Samhain/Halloween is my favorite holiday

I have a whole seasonal playlist. I'm reminded of my rebellious sixteen year old self telling my Literature teacher that Halloween was my Christmas just to see her reaction.

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
Veganite, I was saving that for last. but cool. good to see other people getting into the holliday spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.