What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be satire but it also straight fire. the works of Tim Heidecker can not be ignored!

the first time I saw live looping was at an outdoor performance. One man with a guitar. The foot pedal had three buttons. Start recording. Stop recording. Play. Pretty simple. I think he laid down 3 or 4 tracks of 2 bars each. I didn't understand what he was doing at first and I think the surprise when he combined them all made it all that much impressive. This morning youtube served me up a playlist of live loopers. I hadn't realized it had become such an art form. And the technology had become so powerful. I think I prefer when the artist keep the length and number of loops short. But this is so much fun.

I picked this song to share cause I like the original. But the lead up is sort of long. But then again, expectation adds to it somewhat. What do you guys think? Have you guys seen live looping?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3018
Great movie. Great music video. Great song.
Agreed! :) I used to watch The Beetlejuice at least once a month... but now that I don't have it anymore, it just plays in my head every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.