What are you wearing right now?

I'm wearing Red Sox pajama pants (green with red shamrocks, hehe) and a Stony Creek Brewery hoodie that I recently won in a raffle at Flatbread Co. pizza. I went with a friend a week or so ago to their craft beer night, featuring Stony Creek beer (it's in a town in CT that I used to live in). If you tried the free samples of beer, you got a raffle ticket for a hoodie. I got a call yesterday that I'd won! It's an XL, so it's huge, but it is great to lounge around in. On the back, there is a version of their logo and it's multicolored. It's quite comfy. Oh, and I got a pint glass as well. :)
stony_creek_brewery_logo-360x240.jpg

Reactions: Amy SF and Chryssie
Jeans and a black t-shirt with this image:

Ezekiel and Shiva.jpg
It's King Ezekiel and Shiva from The Walking Dead. Also wearing black sox, black sports bra, beige undies, and slippers. The Fitbit is in my pocket as usual.

Knit pants, cotton short sleeved man's shirt, flip flops with a nice cushy sole. This is what I will be wearing at home until it gets warm enough to switch to shorts, then the pants will be men's cotton cargo shorts.

Knit pants, cotton short sleeved man's shirt, flip flops with a nice cushy sole. This is what I will be wearing at home until it gets warm enough to switch to shorts, then the pants will be men's cotton cargo shorts.
I love men's cargo shorts. They fit better than the women's ones and have better/more pockets.

Reactions: Val and Chryssie
I am in my night clothes; lounge pants that are black with little different colored owls all over them, a white t-shirt, beige undies and slippers. Fitbit is in my pocket as always and I always have my 2 sets of sparkly ear studs in which I have neglected to list previously.

Reactions: Val
I guess that might be it! I don't always want to carry a purse though. There are lots of times one just needs a pocket and not a purse! :D
Same here. I don't like carrying a purse when I go to concerts, for example, so pockets big enough for a phone, my ticket and money and all would be great.

Sweat pants, breathable underwear, sports bra, workout shirt, socks.

It’s only 6:49 p.m. and I’m already in my pajamas and bathrobe. Pajamas are a matched set, short sleeves, navy blue with white polka dots and white trim. Not my favorite pattern, but it’s my only set of pjs that has spandex. They’re nice and stretchy and comfy. :) Over my pjs is my polyester fleece bathrobe, white background with a pink, red and blue floral pattern. It’s a little too warm for this time of year, but my other fleece bathrobe, which is thinner and more lightweight, is missing the zipper pull because it came off and I can’t get it back on, and I don’t want to wear it open. I don’t like the idea of buying a whole new bathrobe just because my existing one is missing the zipper pull. I’m going to see if the tailor at the dry cleaners can fix it for me.

Plus bare feet. They’re not cold, don’t worry. :p