What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday:

Noodles, cabbage, tomato, tempeh, avocado, onion and garlic and soy as blended sauce, black olives, a little olive oil and a tiny bit of sesame seed oil.

A fairly large green salad a few hours after with picante sauce.

Today:

I'm not hungry and haven't eaten dinner yet but it's likely to be the same as above and an extra salad if I'm still hungry.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
Lazy dinner. I was planning on a savory dish of brown rice and black beans, but opted for some sesame seed milk instead. Homemade, with a fat lot of sesame seeds and some dates. Full and didn't expect to be.

I bought some nice organic spinach on sale yesterday for my lunch salad and have tons leftover, so I'm having a baked Japanese yam with Japanese Gomae style spinach with some roasted broccoli too.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Baked potato baked naked in oven w/olive oil and sea salt til skin is crispy, with cannellini beans, sauteed onions and red and green bell pepper, tossed with salt, pepper and Vegenaise (mmm vegenaise, I could literally eat spoonfuls of it what's wrong with me).

Adding onions and peppers to any protein with mayo tastes like a philly cheese steak sorta. I couldn't believe how satisfying this was not only in terms of nutrition but taste.

So far...

Early dinner: Large green salad of romaine lettuce, celery and tomato, topped with a semi-thick sauce made from ground sesame seeds, flax seeds, Italian herbs, salt, apple cider vinegar, raw sugar, and a small amount of olive and sesame oil.

I suspect it may not be enough, so I have some homemade barley flat bread ready and also some peanuts for later.

Sprouted brown rice, corn (both cooked), with caramelized onions, garlic, mushroom, avocado, a dab of sesame seed oil, salt and cumin powder.

Lentil burritos: Cooked and blended brown lentils with cumin, black pepper, chili flakes, salt, water
Homemade picante sauce
with cabbage and carrot
in soft tortillas.

Tonight I'm roasting some cauliflower with spicy seasonings, and my standby Japanese yam, and a small green salad.

If you've never tried Japanese yams, you MUST! O-M-G are they tasty! They're nothing like traditional orange flesh yams. These are white flesh, and have a completely different texture and flavour. Hopefully they're available where you live.

Mashed yellow potatoes with olive oil, red palm oil, grounded flaxseeds&pistachios into a paste. Broccoli and blended peas on the side. A glass of homemade raw carrot juice.

The salad I had for lunch filled me up for a long time.

Tonight I'm making it easy. Blended drinks. Powdered Kale, some peanuts, taco seasoning, salt and water. I'm out of peanuts and I want another so I think it'll be the same but with roasted sunflower seeds.

Last night, I had mashed potatoes for dinner, and Coke. I am sick right now, so my appetite is poor. Mashed potatoes are easy to eat because they are soft and also delicious.

Portabello mushrooms on one gluten free toast (don’t think it is vegan though)..with canola oil margarine.

Well, I went from wanting some sort of pasta to burritos. That is, after watching THIS.

I love this guys YT channel! So off to the store after work to get the ingredients I don't have already.

Picked up some premade seitan for .25 cents a package and made mashed potatoes, gravy and greenbeans.

What a deal, Amberfunk! That sounds good!

Last night, I had a frozen dinner of lentil loaf, peas and corn, and mashed potatoes. Then for dessert I had Ben and Jerry's non-dairy 7-layer bar ice cream. Then I had some waffles. I was SO hungry after not eating that much when I was sick over the weekend. Also, my family was having lasagna, which I used to love, so I felt a bit unsatisfied with my frozen dinner. Waffles helped. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.