What's your favorite kitchen gadget?

I am in love with using a gas stove. Sister's stove is awesome!

Really? I never liked using one. The only things I found beneficial about gas stoves were the flames because they come in handy to roast marshmallows and light cigarettes or candles. Overall I find them pretty dangerous and scary.

My toaster oven gets a lot of use in the summer for baking small things. So great to not heat up the whole house with the regular oven.

Yes exactly! I don't know how I ever managed without one.

Definitely my blender, but I wish I had a better one. It has trouble making my morning smoothies.

My toaster as I love toast!:D

I use my smoothie maker quite often too. Mmm green smoothies.

Colander. It's so versatile: rinses fruits, veggies and pasta and doubles as a dish antenna and crash helmet, when I go roller skating or rock climbing.

Colander. It's so versatile: rinses fruits, weggies and pasta and doubles as a dish antenna and crash helmet, when I go roller skating or rock climbing.

Haha.:D I was watching a show about frugal tips the other day and a woman was making an old colander into a hanging basket for plants.:)

I love all of these! I am finding that my Vitamix (Xmas present) is making the world's best strawberry and peach margaritas this summer.

Can I be the evil one and say my microwave? I dont actually have that many other gadgets (unless you count a toaster and can opener). Love microwaves, they make life so much easier.

I wish I had a rice cooker : ( dont have the worktop space at the moment though

My Blendtec high speed blender for sure, but also my steamer basket. I use that almost daily, and use my Blendtec about four times a week on average.

I love all of these! I am finding that my Vitamix (Xmas present) is making the world's best strawberry and peach margaritas this summer.
I need to get one of these. :D
I have a ton of gadgets, so it's hard to pick just one, so I won't, haha. I love my food processor, immersion blender (so awesome for pureed soups), mandoline and garlic press.

I was so excited to get the Ninja Pro and I've hardly used it...twice maybe. It's too big/powerful and makes an awful racket but it works great, lol.

I think I should have gone with a food processor. It would have been better in cases where you don't use any liquid, like cashews, for instance. Bullet type gadgets are similar to blenders in that the ingredient will stick to the bottom and you have to constantly scrape and move it around to get all the pieces blended equally. I hate that. But then I always hated cleaning the food processor over the bullet and that is why I don't make a lot of different things. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@KLS52 , does the Ninja Pro have a "tamper"?

images

I find that liberal use of such a tool is indispensable when processing things like cashews.

My Vitamix would not be very good at processing nuts without that.

@KLS52 , does the Ninja Pro have a "tamper"?

images

I find that liberal use of such a tool is indispensable when processing things like cashews.

My Vitamix would not be very good at processing nuts without that.
I do not know...I will have to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk