Who inspires you in the vegan world and why?

I was inspired by:

Real food Mary and real food Neil. Mary Brady has written a teenage book with vegan caracters in it called under the stairs. Neil had spina bifida. They were definitely an inspiring couple but unfortunately Neil died.

Viva and Speak

Viva promotes veganism and is against the factory farm system.
speak is against animal testing. I like them as they speak as they find and don"t try to mince their words.

A great topic..indeed
To be honest I would say my chronic heart health inspired me to change to become a vegan and that was 10 years ago.
I was in a position of wanting to unclog my heart arteries and I did whatever it took to know about the vegan diet.

I did read a lot about veganism for the 1o years and also associated with friends who are vegan.

It was only after a few years that I started following some vegan people publicly.

I was never much of a meat eater in the 1st place but my daughter kept sharing movies to watch
like Forks over knives, from there I must have watched at least 20 different vegan documentaries.
It took me a couple years of really looking at different changes.
I was looking to make health changes.

I then started to follow John McDougall, Esselstyn and a few others the begining part of 2016.
In AUG. 2016 I made the plunge and went all in, been vegan ever since.

Being vegan actually helped save my life last year, I'll post that story later on in health.
:sun::sun:

I was never much of a meat eater in the 1st place but my daughter kept sharing movies to watch
like Forks over knives, from there I must have watched at least 20 different vegan documentaries.
It took me a couple years of really looking at different changes.
I was looking to make health changes.

I then started to follow John McDougall, Esselstyn and a few others the begining part of 2016.
In AUG. 2016 I made the plunge and went all in, been vegan ever since.

Being vegan actually helped save my life last year, I'll post that story later on in health.
:sun::sun:
As a kid I never really liked meat either, unless it was seasoned and cooked to death (wow, what a weird thing to say now)...

And what a great thing that you are willing to learn from your daughter. I hear of so many people who struggle with trying to get through to their parents who are completely unwilling to change for being set in their ways. I have a pretty great relationship with my son that way, too, which I hope will never change. <3

Reactions: Emma JC and Robin
As a kid I never really liked meat either, unless it was seasoned and cooked to death (wow, what a weird thing to say now)...

And what a great thing that you are willing to learn from your daughter. I hear of so many people who struggle with trying to get through to their parents who are completely unwilling to change for being set in their ways. I have a pretty great relationship with my son that way, too, which I hope will never change. <3

My daughter & I are very close, she loved her veggies from a very young age and I let her go for it.. I was rasied on the basic SAD farm stuff. Going plant based was the best decision I ever made. :)