30 of the most beautiful places in the world

Oh my, I have not been to a single one of them ... (apart from the last one, which obviously does not count)

I celebrated my 13th birthday at Yosemite with my family. We also visited the giant Sequoias on a car trip when I was about six. Unfortunately that's the extent of MY experiences with the listed places. I might have marveled at the night sky when I was at summer camp as a teenager, but nowadays, thanks to a lot of light pollution where I live, I don't see anything in the night sky other than the moon when it's bright.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy_T
I've been only to the giant Sequoias, but I have enjoyed the night sky in various places. :) That list is pretty sweet.

Reactions: Amy SF
I just yesterday cancelled my hotel in Siem Reap as we could not find good flight options :(
So ... not seeing Angkor Wat this Christmas, might have been the closest one for me...

I've passed through Page, Arizona, but didn't visit Antelope Canyon, although I've seen some other rock formations, like Arches Monument in Utah. I've seen some of the Giant Sequoias.

Reactions: PTree15 and Amy SF