8 Ridiculous Foods Made With Garlic

Im another one whod eat all of those (as long as vegan of course!). The nearest ive had was whole cloves of roasted garlic. that was nom. I really want something garlicy now boooo

I've never heard of scapes, or seen them at the local farmer's markets. I wonder if it's only popular in certain parts of the country.

Same here but now I really want scapes!! Pickled scapes sounds delicious. I love all things pickled. I wonder if I could find it at my local grocery stores or health food stores. I've never seen it , but I've also never looked for anything like that before.

My current favorite way to eat garlic is raw.

I scrape the leftover bits from the garlic rocker (whatever didn't go into the cooking) with a spoon and eat them.
:yes:
I always wonder if I reek of garlic all the time. I have no clue though since I'm so used to the smell, but I assume I do since I'm always cooking with it.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I'd eat all of those.

There's no such thing as too much garlic. Any recipe that calls for 1 clove of garlic will be made with a minimum of 3 cloves in this house. :lick:

I buy bulbs of smoked garlic and just eat the cloves raw. :drool:

Because I think garlic cotton candy is silly?

Garlic and cotton candy are two things that should never be together. :yuck: Garlic flavored sugar is just wrong.
That reminds me of the time I tasted a piece of amaretto cheddar cheese. It took every ounce of will power I had not to throw up all over the sample tray.