Are You happy to be single?

people tell me to vacuum but I like it like a horse stable....it must be bits of mud from my walks, and a few crumbs.....I quite like vacuuming but I just like it like this. A messed up life in a messed up flat seems about right to me.

Reactions: Freesia
people tell me to vacuum but I like it like a horse stable....it must be bits of mud from my walks, and a few crumbs.....I quite like vacuuming but I just like it like this. A messed up life in a messed up flat seems about right to me.

Yes, that is how it should be. Like a barn.

Vacuuming and dusting. Yuck. If one could clean properly without having to move things in order to do the dusting, now that would work for me.

Vacuuming and dusting. Yuck. If one could clean properly without having to move things in order to do the dusting, now that would work for me.
I loathe dusting. I don't mind vacuuming, though. I despise doing laundry. I'm so lazy sometimes that I just leave the clean clothes in the basket rather than fold them, hang them up or whatever.

Reactions: Freesia
I like doing laundry but not ironing. I dont mind doing dishes.

I love washing "dishes" but not silverware or pots, lol. I especially like the feel of the hot sudsy water when it's really cold in the house.