Can Anyone Help?

I've been buying these socks for like 10 years. I like buying a bunch of socks all at once. That way when I lose one I don't have to throw out its widow.

I can only vouch for this particular style but the company makes a variety of styles. and they come in various colors. And I think they are like $2 each if you buy a bunch at a time.

Reactions: KLS52
Haha 😂. I knew I was taking a chance when I posted but couldn't be bothered making a separate post for it lol. I didn't look to see what forum I was in either...just figured I needed help! 😁

You can move it or delete it or leave it for comedic relief 😂

We will have to forgive you!😀

• Love
Socks...I need socks. Ones that won't cut off my circulation...and that don't cost $20/pair. I have over 50 pair of socks that I hate. I don't like stretchy socks. They're always too tight. I wsnt plain cotton soft socks. Why do they all have stretch to them? It's so frustrating. I've been searching for over five years for comfortable socks. 😞
Diabetic socks! I have some I found at a discount store for a good price, very soft stretchy tops. I can't tolerate any tightness, anywhere!

I followed a vegan recipe for pumpkin cake. The ingredients were like the others, sans eggs and using flaxseed goop. One difference was the vegan recipe only called for 1 tsp baking powder, the others 2 tsp (both used 1 tsp soda). I figured it could benefit from 2, but I can really taste the baking powder!
We had a thread about baking powder biscuits with varied opinions on the taste, which is why I'm not a biscuit fan. Wondering do I have a strong taste for it, or is there like a trick to it? I do omit salt when it calls for powder and soda
I was thinking more 'cake' like, rather than quick bread :shrug:

Edit: my son doesn't taste the baking powder, again. I guess it's just another thing I overtaste

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Here's another one--
Roasting the pumpkin seeds. I rinsed well, dried a good bit, sprayed with oil and salt and put in 320 F oven. It's been like 30 minutes and the shell still isn't crispy, but like I need to spit out

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15