Package Exchange Fall Exchange 2013 Photo Thread!!

From Wolfie, Thanks everything

i forgot an item sorry ...

There was mint oreos also which i just noticed that I didnt include in picture, we both had this scattered when opened LOL

Yay, glad you got it! I left the tracking slip in someone else's car and kept forgetting to get it to check. :p I hope the cookbook turns out to be good. I tried to find one with simple recipes because I hate having to go to 3 different stores for hard-to-find ingredients.

Last edited:
Yay, glad you got it! I left the tracking slip in someone else's car and kept forgetting to get it to check. :p I hope the cookbook turns out to be good. I tried to find one with simple recipes because I hate having to go to 3 different stores for hard-to-find ingredients.
thats ok , that book is one of the books i wanted at veggie fest a year ago and I only was able to get two books there..

My box came today, and it is awesome awesome AWESOME!!:starshower:My sender is the wonderful peacefulveglady and I couldn't be more excited with my treats! The light is not good enough for a pic . Will definitely post tomorrow. Thank you so much,pvl. It's perfect... I love every single thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: peacefulveglady
Fabulous box of goodies:
yellow cornmeal
buckwheat pancake mix
a big jar of apple butter
cinnamon apple spice herbal tea
two bags filled with candles
Not your everyday cornmeal and pancake mix; these are stone ground by a genuine old time water powered grist mill, AND they and the apple butter are all the way from Dollywood in Pigeon Ford, TN! Adding to their awesomeness is the fact that I adore Dolly! Each little candle is a different scent- among them Peppermint Bark,Sparkling Snow,Pumpkin Buttercream,Cinnamon Stick,Gingerbread and on and on. Ten in all; three were opened and tried out immediately. The condo smells wonderful! I'm in candle heaven.. P lanning our breakfast around buckwheat pancakes tomorrow and drooling over the thought of topping them with insanely delicious apple butter and sipping a steaming cup of spicy tea. Again, thanks so much, pvl, for an absolutely perfect box. It's plain to see a lot of thought went into everything, and it is greatly appreciated.food.jpg butter.jpg

Last edited:
Fabulous box of goodies:
yellow cornmeal
buckwheat pancake mix
a big jar of apple butter
cinnamon apple spice herboal tea
two bags filled with candles
Not your everyday cornmeal and pancake mix; these are stone ground by a genuine old time water powered grist mill, AND they and the apple butter are all the way from Dollywood in Pigeon Ford, TN! Adding to their awesomeness is the fact that I adore Dolly! Each little candle is a different scent- among them Peppermint Bark,Sparkling Snow,Pumpkin Buttercream,Cinnamon Stick,Gingerbread and on and on. Ten in all; three were opened and tried out immediately. The condo smells wonderful! I'm in candle heaven.. P lanning our breakfast around buckwheat pancakes tomorrow and drooling over topping them with insanely delicious apple butter and sipping a steaming cup of spicy tea. Again, thanks so much, pvl, for an absolutely perfect box. It's plain to see a lot of thought went into everything, and it is greatly appreciated.View attachment 3773 View attachment 3772
Glad liked that and we were at Dollywood a few weeks ago so I pick some goodies up there, I am glad that the apple butter made it safely.

Reactions: sallyomally