Germany wins World War 2

well, I suppose, really, I always felt the US won the war...:)
but really it was a group effort.
I have been thinking of football, and how I have always thought in terms of the person who scored the goal(and the person who passed the ball to him) were the people who won the game, but that is a group effort as well.
I suspect that in professional football the players who score the goals are paid better than the rest of the team.

England had nothing to gain from the war, and decided to fight anyways. England came out from the war worse than they were before the war(losers), while the United States came out of the war in better shape than before it(winners). The citizens of Russia were one of the big losers of the war but the country itself benefitted. Therefore, they're one of the big winners.
well, I suppose, really, I always felt the US won the war...:)
You actually think that's a good thing?

England had nothing to gain from the war, and decided to fight anyways. England came out from the war worse than they were before the war(losers), while the United States came out of the war in better shape than before it(winners). The citizens of Russia were one of the big losers of the war but the country itself benefitted. Therefore, they're one of the big winners.

You actually think that's a good thing?

For God's sake, RF, I am trying desperately to let this thread die a death, but don't you understand that England was actually IN the midst of the war and was being BOMBED by the enemy?!? The US was safely across the water.

And what if the Axis powers had won the war? You think that because the Nazis may have wiped out all the Jews, gays, gypsies, blacks, Catholics, any other religion I'm sure, the disabled, etc, that the world would be a better place because there would be fewer people? Even discounting the disgusting thought of this, my bet is that the nazis would have forced German women to bear many children to continue his stupid master race bs, so there would be still a lot of people, just lots of white Europeans.

For God's sake, RF, I am trying desperately to let this thread die a death, but don't you understand that England was actually IN the midst of the war and was being BOMBED by the enemy?!? The US was safely across the water.

And what if the Axis powers had won the war? You think that because the Nazis may have wiped out all the Jews, gays, gypsies, blacks, Catholics, any other religion I'm sure, the disabled, etc, that the world would be a better place because there would be fewer people? Even discounting the disgusting thought of this, my bet is that the nazis would have forced German women to bear many children to continue his stupid master race bs, so there would be still a lot of people, just lots of white Europeans.

Yup. Hitler had a breeding program set up, where the SS (who conformed to the Germanic ideal) impregnated young German women who also conformed to the Germanic ideal.

But yeah, this is just another in a line of RF's posts proposing that Hitler was a pretty swell guy after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: ledboots
You think that because the Nazis may have wiped out all the Jews, gays, gypsies, blacks, Catholics, any other religion I'm sure, the disabled, etc, that the world would be a better place because there would be fewer people? Even discounting the disgusting thought of this, my bet is that the nazis would have forced German women to bear many children to continue his stupid master race bs, so there would be still a lot of people, just lots of white Europeans.

It sounds like Utopia. :rolleyes::DIt's such a shame that Hitler was defeated. He had a lot of great ideas.

If England hadn't declared war on Germany there's no reason to think Germany would have bombed them. Apparently a country the size of Texas thought they were going to completely dominate the world. Your claims are obviously exaggerations based on everything I've read. They wanted living space in Eastern Europe. Even Western Europe was not Hitler's goal until England and France declared war.

But yeah, this is just another in a line of RF's posts proposing that Hitler was a pretty swell guy after all.
Just simply better than the worst government in the history of the world(United States). Not really a compliment.

Just simply better than the worst government in the history of the world(United States). Not really a compliment.
Well, I think I can speak for both my late grandfathers who fought in WWI, my late father and 3 uncles who fought in WWII, and my 2 live nephews who fought in Iraq/Afghanistan when I say...So what are you doing to help your country/the world?

Oh. My. God.

Yep. We're obviously the worst.
Animal rights:the worst
The environment probably the worst
Human rights:a lot we don't know, so it's hard to judge.
Human rights may(or may not) help us, but taking the first two into consideration it's hard for me to see any other government as the worst.

Well, I think I can speak for both my late grandfathers who fought in WWI, my late father and 3 uncles who fought in WWII, and my 2 live nephews who fought in Iraq/Afghanistan when I say...So what are you doing to help your country/the world?
o children, big into animal rights, uses resources as little as possible. Considering I'm poor not much I can do there.

Considering I'm poor not much I can do there.

Join the peace corpse.
Volunteer at an animal shelter.
Become a foster parent.
Grow a victory garden to share with your neighbors.
Donate products from said garden to a food bank.
Spend time visiting at a nursing home or children's hospital.
Become pen pals with a soldier.
Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
Or your local habitat for humanity.
Turn your old t-shirts into dresses or blankets for kids in third world nations.
Look into dog walking programs.
Read books to kids at your local library.
Look into grassroots political activism.
Gather your friends and clean up litter in your local park.

None of those require you to be rich. And many don't even require much time or effort.

But you don't want to actually do anything, you just want to gripe about everyone else not doing anything.

Considering the amount of days they have to wear masks to breathe in China, I would say their environmental issues are far worse, not to mention the human rights issue of female infanticide and poor working conditions there as well as in India. There are many countries in Asia that have zero animal welfare laws.

As for Hitler, here's my Dad's account of trying to escape the Nazi's as an orphan after his family had been taken to Auschwitz and killed. Sorry, it's a bit long.
I was born in Berlin, Germany on 10/10/31. As Hitler's power increased we were subjected to ever increasing incidents of harassment: on krystalnacht, we were locked in the Synagogue in the Auerbach, the Jewish orphanage where I was living ... and the eternal flame was disconnected from the gas supplying pipe, an early attempt to gas us by the nazis... One of the older children broke a window and the fresh air mercifully revived us. From then until we left, the gestapo kept two machine guns trained on our orphanage from the surrounding rooftops to prevent us from forming any kind of resistance.

On July 4th, 1939 the children of the orphanage were able to leave Berlin on a kindertransport to France. We went to Chateau de Quincy 30 km SE of Paris. Shortly before the Germans occupied Paris, we tried to escape the rapidly closing pincer movement of the Blitzkrieg. After 3 days of traveling by road and coal barge down the Seine, constantly dodging the onslaught of the luftwaffe strafing the retreating French army, we suddenly found ourselves at the battlefront. We spent two hellish days in a barn waiting for one of the showers of shells around us to score a direct hit.... yet somehow, none did. The Germans told us to return to where we had come from and so back to Chateau de Quincy. The chateau had already been acquired by the German army when we arrived back. We were allowed to live on the second floor and had to become the German's servants. Preparing their food, polishing their boots, currying their horses, and whatever other menial tasks needed to be attended to. Several months into this arrangement, an incident occurred that angered the Germans and we were kicked out of the chateau...

Continued in the next post...

Actor/Extra - Shoah page

It was too long and wouldn't post. The rest of it is in the next post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy_T and ledboots
Here's the rest of it.
Continued...

We were dispersed around Paris. Around December 1940, while I was living in a Jewish orphanage in Paris, the Nazis were becoming more active. The Jewish lady in charge of the orphanage was taken away in custody and the same night Wolfgang Grajonsca and I were spirited to a train station in Paris and then somehow successfully transported into un-occupied France. I stayed there at Chateau de Chaumont, Mainsat, Creuse until July 1941 and then made my way along with a group of other refugees to Marseille, Spain, and Portugal where I boarded the Serpa Pinto and after 14 days at sea arrived in NY. I later found out the my mother, my father's mother and grandaunt were murdered at Auschwitz. Grandfather Hermann Jungmann (father of my mother) was a Rabbi in a Synagogue in Bernburg, had been arrested during Krystalnacht and released after several months in a concentration camp. His synagogue was burned to the ground. He was admonished to never hold services again. He then held clandestine weekly services in the back rooms of Jewish stores and various apartments... usually by candlelight.

I just found out today(May 19, 2011) That grandfather Herman Jungmann and his wife grandmother Paula Jungmann were both deported to Auschwitz, extermination camp on July 13, 1942. They were my mother's parents.

Since I've posted this web page, I've been contacted with several of the children who I lived with at the Auerbach orphanage in Berlin and at Chateau De Quincy and at Chateau De Chaumont. These have been very rewarding reconnections with our pasts.... if any other children from the Auerbach, Chateau De Quincy, Chateau De Chaumont happen to read this, please send me an e-mail.

I recently gave a more detailed testimony for the Survivors of the Shoah project and I will elaborate more on this in the future.

During my research for the testimony, I contacted the National Archives in Washington DC and was gratified to receive a copy of the page of the passenger manifest of the Serpa Pinto which included my name as well as the other children of the group that I was a part of for the voyage to the United States. We arrived at NY harbor on Sept 24, 1941..we had departed from Lisbon, Portugal on Sept 9, 1941. We zigzagged across the Atlantic to avoid the U-boat menace. But halfway into our voyage we were detained by a U-boat for 2 hours. The dreaded torpedoes never materialized and we continued our travels to New York.

Actor/Extra - Shoah page

If you're interested in hearing more, he recently started to go into detail as to their escape from Germany and what daily life was like.
https://ralphm1935.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/berlin-goodbye/
https://ralphm1935.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/air-raids/
Four Days To The Battlefront (Part 1) | While in Germany and france

Reactions: Andy_T and ledboots
Calliegirl, RF has long been a Holocaust denier, among other unpalatable views he holds, and he never lets facts interfere. Just warning you that, if he take the time to read your father's account, his reaction won't be what a reasonable person would expect.

Oh. :(
Should I just delete it then? I would hate for anything like that to get back to my Dad.