Hi, i come in peace

Hello and welcome! I'm a city person myself and feel very strongly against factory farming so we probably won't share too many views. I know about factory farming as I visited an agricultural college and didn't like the way the animals were kept and that was at a college.

I don't know about 'fresh air in the countryside' . Animal farms make the countryside stink.

Thankyou, we probably have a lot of common ground depending on the definition of factory farming, I don't like egg prodction from cages or beef production from feed lots.
On a day to day basis I don't notice the stink, probably in the same way that you don't notice the noxious fumes that you are breathing in all day long.

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
I notice the stink in the city... And I miss the countryside, because what I can remember it had mostly very clear air. Cars stink and those are everywhere in the city, and humans using perfume and smoking. And I'm not saying that people in the countryside don't smoke or use perfume, but it's fairly rare to see a human in the counryside and when you do you are like: "....Was that a...Human being... Wow. Damn, I should have taken a picture."

Reactions: Paul Bradford