Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 21-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 50

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
I take great pride in the fact that I never have had a child. Given my very strong view points on the population problem, it's not hard to figure out why.

My point is, you said you never wanted children. I've never taken an illegal drug, but it's not something I ever wanted to do, so there's no reason why I would be proud of it. Now, if someone refrains, for ethical reasons, from doing something they desperately want to do, they would have cause to be proud of the self control they exercised.

In response to the OP question, I have no biological children, by choice.

50. I am going to have all the babies, just for rainforest one.

Incedentally, I just *love* when dudes say they are super proud of themselves for not reproducing. Because one way or the other, it's no skin off your uterus.

Looking foreward to your familiy photos!!

Reactions: Second Summer
There's no guarantee a child will remain vegetarian their entire life even if they're raised vegan. That's one of the problems for me. It is risky that way.

Only 1 child, and although I would have loved another one, I think that boat has sailed now unfortunately.

I have to say, the 1 child we do have is an amazing little creature, so I'm glad we went through with it.

Zero, and it will stay that way. But it wasn't for overpopulation/environment concerns. I am just not parent material. I don't care how may kids someone else has as long as they can care for them. I don't understand people who judge others one way or the other on the matter of reproduction. (Not saying anyone here does that). Seems rather nosy to me.

Didn't want any, but had one. (Long story, teen mom, stupid youth, etc...)

She turned out great and I don't regret her, but if I had to go back (and somehow forgot everything about my daughter), I would choose not to have children.

Zero, and it will stay that way. But it wasn't for overpopulation/environment concerns. I am just not parent material. I don't care how may kids someone else has as long as they can care for them. I don't understand people who judge others one way or the other on the matter of reproduction. (Not saying anyone here does that). Seems rather nosy to me.

I agree with this. Even though my kid turned out to be a polite, respectful human who never gets herself into any trouble, I know that it's just part of her personality and had nothing to do with my influence on her. In other words, I got lucky.

There's no guarantee a child will remain vegetarian their entire life even if they're raised vegan. That's one of the problems for me. It is risky that way.

We're raising our son vegetarian, but I'm not going to worry if he becomes omni as an adult. Everyone has their own path.

I'd rather adopt than sire one of my own. There's a lot of unwanted, damaged, and/or afterthought kids in the world that could use an unwanted, damaged, and/or afterthought of a person to help raise them. A good excuse to do right by someone...for once.

Zero human kids, and past the point where I can have any. It's just as well, I can barely take care of myself, so I don't know how I could have taken on the responsibility of kids, too. In another lifetime, I would have loved to have a husband, three kids, and a nice house in the suburbs, but it wasn't to be, unfortunately. *sigh*

Reactions: Freesia
I voted 50, because I think it would be cool to have 50 kids. But my life has worked out differently than I thought I would. Not sure what is going to happen now.

I've helped raise kids since I was one.
I'm almost totally positive I've never had a part in creating one of my own (the 'almost totally positive' parts involves long stories I'm not going to go into here -but I'm not a bad guy/deadbeat in any of them).
I think it would have been nice to have had a child of my own (my life definitely would have taken a different and more respectable path if I had).
However now I'm too set in my ways and I believe it's too late for me to be a parent.
-Plus given my current dating history the reproduction would have to be some form of asexual mitosis.

Last edited:
I am not going to have any children. I like more freedom to go and do whatever I want when I want. I am pretty sure biologically I can not have children anyway, although I have not asked my doctor about testing.

I don't care how may kids someone else has as long as they can care for them. I don't understand people who judge others one way or the other on the matter of reproduction. (Not saying anyone here does that). Seems rather nosy to me.
All the animals that are suffering from the overpopulation problem would completely disagree with this.