• 21-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 50

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

rainforests1

Forum Legend
Reaction score
According to my brother Ramses II produced around 100 children in his lifetime. I figured I'd include a high number as well.

I guess he had quite a lot ladies to give him all those children! And money enough for taking care of them...

0 children here. And planning to be 0 children rest of my life too.

Reactions: Captain Caveman
Even when I was young and wasn't concerned about the population issue, I never cared for having children. 0 for me. I'm very proud of that fact.

Reactions: Captain Caveman
Even when I was young and wasn't concerned about the population issue, I never cared for having children. 0 for me. I'm very proud of that fact.

Why be proud of not doing something you never wanted to do in the first place?

0 at the moment. Hopefully 1, maybe 2 in the future. Many many other priorities first.

If it is true that it takes ten times more land resources to feed an omni than it takes to feed a vegetarian ...

Then, using a veggie-cub -V- omni-pup land resources comparison, the number of children I have works out at 0.3.

By the same logic I have 0.1 grandchildren too, at this point in time.

50. I am going to have all the babies, just for rainforest one.

Incedentally, I just *love* when dudes say they are super proud of themselves for not reproducing. Because one way or the other, it's no skin off your uterus.

My sister has five children, so there is no reason for me to add to this overburdened earth, when she can do it by herself, (well, not technically by herself, if you know what i mean).

I have three. Would have liked more. Sorry population control dudes/dudettes. :p

Reactions: ledboots
I have as many children as days Guantanamo Bay has been closed since Obama took office.