"Lettered" T-Shirt Forum

I like those :)

Don't know whether this is my favourite....

gullible-rblue.jpg

or that one?

thepro-rblue.jpg

One of Dorothy Parker's most famous quotes, when asked to use the word "horticulture" in a sentence.

horticulture.jpg

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
Aww.... a falafel haiku! :flower: And yes, I'm about to pan-fry a couple falafel patties for a sammich wrap tonight.... :up:

falafel_haiku_shirt.jpg
In case that's too difficult to read, it says:

Falafel, you are
Garbanzo beans, fried in Love
And wrapped in Hell Yeah

Reactions: SuicideBlonde

A very nice young widow on another board wanted to get rid of her late husband's laserdisc player and his collection of laserdiscs. She said I could have this stuff for free as long as I reimbursed her for the cost of shipping it to me. I was glad to do this. On the original version of the Star Wars trilogy (on laser disc), yes, Han did shoot first. By the time the movie was put on DVD that scene was altered so one of the "bad guys" shot first.

A very nice young widow on another board wanted to get rid of her husband's laserdisc player and his collection of laserdisc. She said I could have this stuff for free as long as I reimbursed her for the cost of shipping it to me. I was glad to do this. On the original version of the Star Wars trilogy (on laser disc), yes, Han did shoot first. By the time the movie was put on DVD that scene was altered so one of the "bad guys" shot first.
LOL, I know. I saw Star Wars in the theatre (a re-release, I was born in '74) more than once.... several times on VHS.... there's never been any question about it.

And for you young whippersnappers who don't know who the bleep Rick Astley is, take a look at this: