My Girlfriend is a Liar

What exactly did she do to reveal it was a hoax?

Could be a thousand different scenarios which could mean different things. Never assume bad intent without looking into the why and how. I second avoiding being judgmental.

Always good to take a step back and talk things out if you feel betrayed. Meditation can be a good tool to lessen any strong emotions.

I agree with the comments above but also think this is bad from her.

If you can give more detail we might be able to help more. I mean, if the lie is she occasional guiltily eats a yoghurt because she likes yoghurt then this is quite different from say she has a once a week barbeque where she makes a point of laughing about and saying to everyone that your veganism is dumb.

Reactions: Zernike and KLS52
Okay so I have been with her for near 2 years now and she has always told me that she is vegan BUT today, I found out it was hoax?! what should I do now, I need some opinion from real vegans
Found out her other lies yet? This is not about whether her being or not being vegan, it's about who she is, and what your relationship is really about.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
After reading others comments I realize I could be reading more into this than I should without knowing the situation.
I made an assumption she was truly hiding when it could be more on your part of policing
Anyway, this is between the two of you, it really doesn't have to do with veganism, but honest relations

Sounds to me like the two of you need to have a real heart to heart conversation...
Why was she lying about it?

Okay so I have been with her for near 2 years now and she has always told me that she is vegan BUT today, I found out it was hoax?! what should I do now, I need some opinion from real vegans

This goes beyond veganism.

If you don't have trust in a relationship, you don't have anything.

Have a serious sit down talk, be accepting, be polite.

Ask her what is going on.

Give it some time afterwards so you can make a measured decision about whether or not you think there is trust & maturity in the relationship.

Reactions: Emma JC