Announcement New admins

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
These days I have less time to spend on forum activities, so I thought I should try and get some assistance. Giving someone else the "keys to the castle" like this is surely not an easy decision in most cases, but thankfully this wasn't too hard.

Those of you with very observant eyes may have already noticed that two people here are wearing admin badges today. Actually, for a long time now they've had several admin powers already, but recently I decided it was time to see if I could persuade them to accept formal admin roles. Both have impeccable records as loyal minions - I'm sure you have already guessed their usernames by now: AeryFairy and SummerRain!

I believe it will be healthy for the board to have more admins, especially someone as capable as Aery and SR. Also, it adds a bit of resilience, and with their new-found authority maybe they will speak their minds more freely than before. Perhaps I will regret it at times, but in the long term I'm convinced it'll be for the best. :yes:

Let's put our hands together for AeryFairy and SummerRain! :jump: (Well, it could be for clapping or in prayer, whichever you think will be best received ...)

All hail the Triumvirate.

tumblr_mv702zgzrI1qz8x31o1_500.gif

Reactions: thefadedone
Congratulations! I feel very comfortable and secure with this decision. Thanks IS. :)

Reactions: ledboots