New logo?

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I think it's time we come up with a new logo. The current one has served us well, but hey, it's been a couple of years, and all organisations have a legitimate need to re-invent themselves now and again. Re-branding and the rah-rah factor of a shiny, new logo can also help to boost morale, corral the troops etc.

So, are there any new or old graphic artists in the VV crowd that would like to try their hand at this task? No monetary compensation for this, as it will be reward enough in itself to have your work displayed in such a prominent space, and inspire your fellow VV members! :p

Please post logo proposals here or message me privately.

Some thoughts on what I'm after:
  • Colourful and uplifting
  • Might make sense to incorporate a subtitle that says something like "for vegans and vegetarians".
  • No mushrooms. (It has also been suggested that not everyone cares for peas either!)
  • Will need a big (very large) version (for Facebook and G+ pages etc) as well as the smaller version displayed in the top of the pages.

Reactions: Andy_T
I didn't know whether to bring it up, but I had the same first impression as BSV.
Very phallic hat :)

The logo should only be changed if the alternative is better. I also think there should be a vote, and 'keep the current logo' should be one of the choices.