Non dairy "dairy" foods. Your favourites!

I LOVE the smoked cheese. I think as well it helps that it used to be my fav cheese anyway. And iv not really had any fake cheeses since I went vegan 8 months ago (didn't like them) so I can't really tell if this is any different to the real thing! So happy :) xxx

AlmondBreeze_Fotor_zpsef043982.jpg

A local grocery store once sold this :
733.jpg
It was fantastic. The flavor and taste reminded me of the milk leftover from Trix or Fruity Pebbles cereal. Silk and Blue Diamond really need to create a strawberry flavor.

Reactions: Freesia
I saw tesco has a few different flavoured non dairy milks. Has anyone tried them?

Coffee was one...I think vanilla might be weird though. Thoughts?

I saw tesco has a few different flavoured non dairy milks. Has anyone tried them?

Coffee was one...I think vanilla might be weird though. Thoughts?

I haven't tried them. However, I buy a vanilla flavoured soya milk overhere and it tastes great. I use it in coffee and I often make yogurt or ice cream with it. It is also great for making smoothies.

I've tried their coconut chocolate milk, which was nice. Less sweet than most similar non-dairy chocolate milks, and you could definitely taste the coconut. I liked that :)

Coffee? Need to try... :D

I have a coupon for $1 off So Delicious frozen treats, so today I'm hopefully going to get a box of their coconut almond mini ice cream bars. (If the store is out of those, I'll get the mini ice cream sandwiches instead.) I'm not a huge ice cream fan, but I like a bit now and again- those minis are the perfect size for me.