Pokémon GO

Yeah James has it, we found 3 in the bedroom and some in the garden. We can see there's quite a few in the local park so tomorrow we'll be taking a walk there hahaha. How's it going for you?
Three in the bedroom? How did they get there? lol
Obviously, I haven't looked into it yet...I can't figure out how "it/they" can be in your bedroom and others be in the park? lol
I'm picturing little pokemons sneaking into your house, hahahaha.

I remember the pokemon cards that you had to collect, I think my younger brother and my cousins had some.

I used to collect cards when I was a kid, but I can't picture what they were now. I remember the Garbage Pail Kids cards, they were really weird. People of my age (or older) will probably remember them.:D

46582884cf8ed604069d52d659f3604a.jpg

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Giving full access to your Google account was a mistake and fixed with an update for iOS.

Niantic released a statement:

We recently discovered that the Pokémon GO account creation process on iOS erroneously requests full access permission for the user’s Google account. However, Pokémon GO only accesses basic Google profile information (specifically, your User ID and email address) and no other Google account information is or has been accessed or collected. Once we became aware of this error, we began working on a client-side fix to request permission for only basic Google profile information, in line with the data that we actually access. Google has verified that no other information has been received or accessed by Pokémon GO or Niantic. Google will soon reduce Pokémon GO’s permission to only the basic profile data that Pokémon GO needs, and users do not need to take any actions themselves.

Last edited:
What I can see from my apartment:

IMG_1452_zpsnhjx1ay0.png

There are no Pokemon, but they are nearby:

IMG_1453_zpshvon0ken.png

I caught that Scyther on the way to the tennis courts (the blue square):

IMG_1454_zps6ftfajmg.png

Gonna walk around the mall in a bit. I hear it's got PokeStops and air conditioning. I need balls.

Reactions: AeryFairy
Three in the bedroom? How did they get there? lol
Obviously, I haven't looked into it yet...I can't figure out how "it/they" can be in your bedroom and others be in the park? lol
I'm picturing little pokemons sneaking into your house, hahahaha.

So funny. :D The game intregrates with where you are in real life by using your gps system, so pokemon pop up all over the place.

Reactions: KLS52
Last edited:
What I can see from my apartment:

IMG_1452_zpsnhjx1ay0.png

There are no Pokemon, but they are nearby:

IMG_1453_zpshvon0ken.png

I caught that Scyther on the way to the tennis courts (the blue square):

IMG_1454_zps6ftfajmg.png

Gonna walk around the mall in a bit. I hear it's got PokeStops and air conditioning. I need balls.
Cool.

From sitting on my bed :)

uploadfromtaptalk1468430928888.png

I'm think I'm starting to get it. I will have to read some of the links. I was, initially, thinking it was like geocaching where you have to go out and find things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of activity at the mall:

IMG_1456_zps6vxgui5c.png

The gyms at the mall were constantly under attack.

Mission accomplished:

IMG_1457_zpsdfxxliui.png

Also got a 10 km egg:

IMG_1458_zpsxvbc2usp.png

With an egg in an incubator, you walk that distance and then a Pokemon hatches. The longer the distance, the better the Pokemon, apparently.

Reactions: AeryFairy
I think it's good for getting kids some exercise, the way Harry Potter got kids to read.

"Right after I was stabbed, I continued my mission to Plaid Pantry to get chips and beer."

Folks in the UK can now catch 'em all.
A large number of British players have already been playing the game, so the vast majority of gyms have already been secured by Pokémon trainers. If you did use a US iTunes account, you'll need to delete the app and reinstall it from the UK App Store to continue receiving updates to the game. If you've waited for the official launch, now is the time to read up on exactly how to play Pokémon Go, and get those walking shoes ready because you're going to need them.