Remembering Beautiful Vida

As you all know, I lost my Noomi under 9 months after Vida. Noomi became just 6.5 years old, and fought illness and injuries her entire life. She always kept her happy spirit trough all the battles until the end.

I still miss my wonderful girls, and I will always do. Some dogs leave bigger pawprints on your heart than others. <3

As you all know, I lost my Noomi under 9 months after Vida. Noomi became just 6.5 years old, and fought illness and injuries her entire life. She always kept her happy spirit trough all the battles until the end.

I still miss my wonderful girls, and I will always do. Some dogs leave bigger pawprints on your heart than others. <3

Nooms was indeed a very brave and beautiful girl. I also remember your girls.

I think of your girls often, Mikkel.

I lost the dog of my heart not long before you lost your Vida, and then his pal exactly two weeks later. When I think of them, which is many times a day, your girls also tend to come to mind.

It's nice to know they even left some paw prints with you too.

It's so sad when losing animal friends :(

I remember all the photos and stories that you would post about your lovely girls.;) Was it Nooms that would only sleep on your bed ?

She took all my pillows!!!

Yeah. She never slept well unless I was at home. Even though she had company. Latest two years she slept in her bed beside me too, but mostly on my - sorry - HER pillows.

Reactions: KLS52
She took all my pillows!!!

Yeah. She never slept well unless I was at home. Even though she had company. Latest two years she slept in her bed beside me too, but mostly on my - sorry - HER pillows.

Off course, her pillows.;) I knew it was something to do with bedding. She certainly was dad's girl.

She was such a sweet girl.

Many hugs, Mikkel, and to all of you missing your animal friends.