Package Exchange Secret Santa Exchange

I'm wondering if the deadline should be extended. There are some who expressed interest who haven't been on VV in a while,and others who've not signed up as of today. Looking for:
Amy SF
mlp
Swamp-Dweller
peacefuveglady
Limes
KLS52
Krys K
Virpukka
thefadedone
spidergrrl
Digger
Anyone else?

I'm wondering if the deadline should be extended. There are some who expressed interest who haven't been on VV in a while,and others who've not signed up as of today. Looking for:

mlp
Swamp-Dweller
peacefuveglady
Limes
KLS52
Krys K
Virpukka
Anyone else?

I am definitely going to sign up but need to pick up something I made last Friday (had to leave behind) and see how the final product came out before I decide whether to sign up for homemade or not. Hoping to get it this weekend. Been a crazy week and weekend suddenly became very busy too. :cool:

I am definitely going to sign up but need to pick up something I made last Friday (had to leave behind) and see how the final product came out before I decide whether to sign up for homemade or not. Hoping to get it this weekend. Been a crazy week and weekend suddenly became very busy too. :cool:

Yay! I was feeling sad thinking you might not sign up! Don't rush. We still have time.

I think I'm going to pass this time - it's shaping up to be a busy several months coming up, and I'd better concentrate on that.

I think I'm going to pass this time - it's shaping up to be a busy several months coming up, and I'd better concentrate on that.

Busy? Why, you only have about a thousand critters to care for-how could you possibly be too busy?:rolleyes: Hope to see you next time.:yes:

Reactions: thefadedone
Would my VV peeps forgive me if I move the date to the 8th? My plan was to work out the matches yesterday, but instead ended up spending six hours in the ER with my daughter( she's OK). It just so happens I have a four day weekend coming up,starting on the 8th, so that will give me plenty of time to get your matches together. Pretty please?:flirt: I promise to have them to you on that day.

Would my VV peeps forgive me if I move the date to the 8th? My plan was to work out the matches yesterday, but instead ended up spending six hours in the ER with my daughter( she's OK). It just so happens I have a four day weekend coming up,starting on the 8th, so that will give me plenty of time to get your matches together. Pretty please?:flirt: I promise to have them to you on that day.
:hug:
yikes, but so glad to hear your daughter's ok.

Glad she's okay, looking forward to the 8th :D

Reactions: ledboots