Tailgaiting

I should install rear facing high beams.

Or just get a Google drive car when they become available and let the robots figure it out while I play games on my phone.

Or get a camper, leave the waste water drain open, and if someone is tailgating have a passenger make them a present and flush it onto their windshield.

Last edited:
Tailgating is dangerous, but so is slowing down just to **** someone off, as well as blocking the passing lane on the highway because you are afraid to drive fast and/or don't realize what a "passing lane" is. We need more cops who will write tickets for obstruction of traffic.

Tailgating is dangerous, but so is slowing down just to **** someone off, as well as blocking the passing lane on the highway because you are afraid to drive fast and/or don't realize what a "passing lane" is. We need more cops who will write tickets for obstruction of traffic.

Tailgating occurs in every lane, even the slow lane.....

To be fair CG, it is not always a matter of simply getting over to let someone pass. Where I'm from - the interstates are mostly two lanes. I'm often cruising at about 4 over the speed limit which is comfortable enough for me. This means I'll need to utilize the fast lane now and then to pass some of the slower vehicles - trucks and such. Sometimes there is a long line of trucks and slower traffic, (which could mean I'll be in the fast lane for miles) and one of these d-bags will come barreling up my arse, riding my bumper. My choices are to speed up and risk a ticket or stay the course until I can get over, which seems to irritate the tailgaters. As much as I'm not thrilled with their riding my *** - I don't feel like I should have to speed up in order to let them by.
Amen, especially because you were doing over the speed limit. People drive me crazy! Pun intended. :D

Reactions: KLS52 and Dedalus
Having a bumper sticker that says something doesn't necessarily mean you are going to act on it. It's more of a threat to keep tailgaters at bay. [emoji12][emoji12]