The Cat Lovers Thread

431318_10151362122937240_1986272550_n.png

We got a new kitty this morning.

An employee was begging me to take both her kittens or else she would have to take them to a shelter because the maintenance worker in her building told that she had them after being in her apartment. She worked out a deal, but they are only allowing her to keep one :( So this morning she had me meet her to pick up "Mittens" because they had already returned to see if she had gotten rid of her yet, the mean old bastards. She's a year old, tiny and very soft. I've made her an appointment for tomorrow morning to get up to date on shots and spayed. She's hissing at my boys under the door, lol. I feel bad for all she is going through in these days but all will be settled soon. She comes home Saturday morning. I just couldn't see her go to a shelter to die.

She is very friendly and affectionate especially given the circumstances... I am calling her Fiona :smitten:

28728wo.jpg

We got a new kitty this morning.
An employee was begging me to take both her kittens or else she would have to take them to a shelter because the maintenance worker in her building told that she had them after being in her apartment. She worked out a deal, but they are only allowing her to keep one :( So this morning she had me meet her to pick up "Mittens" because they had already returned to see if she had gotten rid of her yet, the mean old bastards. She's a year old, tiny and very soft. I've made her an appointment for tomorrow morning to get up to date on shots and spayed. She's hissing at my boys under the door, lol. I feel bad for all she is going through in these days but all will be settled soon. She comes home Saturday morning. I just couldn't see her go to a shelter to die.
She is very friendly and affectionate especially given the circumstances... I am calling her Fiona :smitten:

Lovely. Well done.xx:)