The Cat Lovers Thread

6f510d10b44387683d1292cf658333e0.jpg

That's so cool!!!

I know! I think my favorite is, "I watched a mouse eat my food and I did nothing", lol

Reactions: Tom L.
I've always wanted to have something like that in my house...even on a smaller scale. Sad thing is, my hubby could actually do it but he won't. I think he's afraid I'd get more cats!

That's so cool! I wonder if cats would still jump on dressers and knock stuff over if they had something like this to keep them occupied.
HA! Probably for sure! I had to put everything away when I got my kittens. And 2 1/2 years later it's still put away. I even had to take pictures down thanks to my tabby.

But they would so love that kitty furniture. My tabby likes to go up on the fridge when I'm on the computer and look down at me.

Reactions: thefadedone
I signed up for updates on the Rescue Me website for Maine Coons after Bogart died. I get emails every few months about availability but they are either too far away or they don't get along with other cats. Not that I should be considering taking in another. But I like to keep the door open just a crack in case something were to fall into place.

Reactions: Tom L. and Amy SF
I signed up for updates on the Rescue Me website for Maine Coons after Bogart died. I get emails every few months about availability but they are either too far away or they don't get along with other cats. Not that I should be considering taking in another. But I like to keep the door open just a crack in case something were to fall into place.
My niece has a gorgeous big rescue Maine Coon cat. Such a sweet personality and so gorgeous!

Reactions: KLS52