The Cat Lovers Thread

Tyler has started to sleep inside of things; t-shirts, sweat shirts, pillow cases, etc.

IMG_6585 (600 x 450).jpg

Then Chico saw Tyler and wanted a t-shirt to sleep in too. Here's the back view of Tyler and Chico in their t-shirts. I lift up the edge of the shirt and they crawl in.

IMG_6631 (600 x 450).jpg

And the front view.

IMG_6633 (450 x 600).jpg

Gizmo doesn't like to sleep inside of anything, he loves his pink pillowcase. When I wash it, Gizmo will hang out in the closet, on the clean clothes :hmm: until it's back on the pillow.

IMG_6583 (600 x 450).jpg

Tyler has started to sleep inside of things; t-shirts, sweat shirts, pillow cases, etc.

View attachment 5989

Then Chico saw Tyler and wanted a t-shirt to sleep in too. Here's the back view of Tyler and Chico in their t-shirts. I lift up the edge of the shirt and they crawl in.

View attachment 5990

And the front view.

View attachment 5991

Gizmo doesn't like to sleep inside of anything, he loves his pink pillowcase. When I wash it, Gizmo will hang out in the closet, on the clean clothes :hmm: until it's back on the pillow.

View attachment 5992

Gorgeous kitties.:)

Ha, so cute, Calliegirl.
I love cats so much. [emoji173]

tumblr_nda0mfdndk1qc8jh0o1_500.gif

tumblr_nda0mfdndk1qc8jh0o2_500.gif

Last edited:
^^^ The last cat pic in that article (under "The Paper Weight") looks a lot like my Riley did.

I guess one of my neighbors's cats, Kevin, trusts me. When he visits and I'm on the front stoop, he sits in the grass a few feet away with his back to me, keeping an eye on the front yard for a bit.

Saw this on Facebook and thought it was interesting: Seven Things That Make Sense to Your Cat… But Not to You. It's basically about the weird things cats do any why they do them. Like sit on paper. I never understood that one. :kitty:

My male cat runs and flings himself about the house at night since we stopped letting them outside. Maybe I need to buy some different type of cat toys to make sure they are getting exercise.

I have a couple of cat toys but whenever I try and play with the cats the dogs get jealous and bark non stop.:rolleyes:

^^^ You might not have to buy toys. They're okay; my cats have liked them- but they loved wads of paper and big cardboard boxes just as much! I just made sure to remove any big staples or tape from the boxes first, to make sure they didn't swallow the tape or get caught on a sharp staple.

I stopped leaving heavy string and shoelaces around the day my cat Crystal jumped up on my chest one day as I was laying down: she was sort of chewing on something in her mouth and appeared to be trying to get rid of it. I pulled a partially-swallowed shoelace out of her mouth. I had never had a problem with a cat trying to swallow a shoelace before, even with all the times I'd played with them. I was glad it happened when I was home to help her.

OMG, Stella is always trying to swallow string...it's driving me crazy! She will even manage to pull a thread from any blanket or comforter. She's scared me several times, now. :( I never leave any of the string toys out if I'm not home. I've heard stories of cats getting caught in them and injuring themselves. I swear it's worse than when my kids were little. But then, I'm more easily stressed out the older I get it seems.

Reactions: Tom L.