The Cat Lovers Thread

funny-cat-pictures-good-morning-beautiful_zpsthos9041.jpg

I haven't had any companion animals since my beloved Pepper, best friend and mini Dachshund extraordinaire, passed away some time ago. I decided I can't take the heartbreak anymore. Crying now.

:hug:

Thanks everyone. Ledboots :hug: I remember Pepper passing. Roary's doing a bit better now, but still obviously not himself. It's amazing how cats can hide something until right til the last moment - he could've had this for a year yet only now is he showing it.

:hug:

I am out and about and my partner sends me this picture. She is so cute.

Attachments

• V__685D.jpg
    V__685D.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: KLS52
Is she as petite as she looks? My Cybil was on the small side compared to my other monsters.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
No, Selina is a med to larger cat. She was tiny when she showed up at our door, but she fooled us. We also thought she was a kitten, but the vet said she was a year to a year and a half.

So there are no TNR programs in place where you are? My county started one last year. It's not well funded but it certainly helps keep the population down to some degree.

So there are no TNR programs in place where you are? My county started one last year. It's not well funded but it certainly helps keep the population down to some degree.

I don't know what that is. The woman at the town hall said that she does try and deal with abandoned animals and ill treated ones. However, she works alone for the entire town and surrounding area. They don't really seem to do much as when I called to say that there was an ill treated dog she didn't intervene. When the owner and dog left the residence, she wanted to come and investigate…...:rolleyes:

Saw this on FB. I posted, "OMG, pun intended". Haha.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439138503.175155.jpg

Reactions: Amy SF