The Cat Lovers Thread

So, hubby broke the lid to the small cat box. Instead of getting a new one he just left the one. Well, I get home today and they pooped and peed on the couch again with my laundry that I have not had time to put up. I figured this would happen, just forgot that the spot was where I had my laundry. (Our washer/dryer is broken also) I put an overnight order on amazon for a new box. Just frustrating.

Oooy... This is heartbreaking. It's written here: "The old man has lost his house in the fire. All he managed to save from the fire was his cat. Basically, his cat - is all that he has now. This old man is 86 y.o.":sob:
Indeed, this tragedy in Irkutsk showed that russians prefered to lose everything, including documents, but they were trying to save their pets till the last moment. Some were refusing to get evacuated, because they didn't want to go without their (heavy) pets, who could overload the boats.
IMG_20190726_231134.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Chryssie
Yesterday my family came back from holiday, so I took a day off to clean up the house so they would feel welcome.

As I was working in the garden to rake the leaves and mow the lawn (which proved to be more demanding than I had thought before, as the midday sun was quite warm), my cat, Alaska, showed that she trusts me implicitly to do the right thing, by staying inside the cool house on the couch.

I was touched by her vote of confidence in my abilities...

381948CA-B1C8-43FA-BCA9-D443A898215E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: KLS52 and Val
paste-1564590355283_medium.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Andy_T